Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah my favorite Dj is defifntly Dj Keoki becuase i just do, yeah i know thats not a good reason but w.e.... post yours and why
Wow a newbie who actually likes a talented, respectable DJ.
ha yeah, just leave me and my newbish self alone... jk, yeah thanks about that comment
It's toss up between Thomas Bangalter and DJ Falcon. They both have had some pretty wild live sets but I think Falcons Mix at Groove City makes him one of the best DJs around today.
if i said chemical brothers how many people would b***h?

chemical brothers
Hmmm, Paul Okenfield and DJ Doboy, and DJ Pie (like the math symbol). All good, DJ Pie has a web site you can download his stuff from. Google it hes awesome. But those are the 3, I can't decide who is best, they all are really good.

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
we need an official one of these

My favourite DJ is Promo heart

I used to just like him but after I heard "Pressure on the Fakes" he became my favourite. But before that Neophyte (DJ Neophyte, Jeroen what's his face) was my favourite.
Twoism

chemical brothers
only that the chemical brothers hardly ever do a live dj set, they are mostly producers not Dj's
My favorite DJ is DJ STFU. 3nodding

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
There's a party in Ottawa in March called STFU.

I wonder if he's headlining. I'll look into it.
Djmonkmonk
Twoism

chemical brothers
only that the chemical brothers hardly ever do a live dj set, they are mostly producers not Dj's

since when are the chemical brothers not djs? and your comment still doesn't change the fact that the best dj set i've ever heard was by them

so as the saying goes... stfu
Beisdes my hubby biggrin I would say Paul Van Dyk and Gabriel & Dresden. I also like Lance Cashion and D:Fuse is always fun. Oh.. and Andy Hunter
I would have to say....

Lee Coombs
My favorite Dj would have to be Dj Mangoo, hes awsome ; he made a few hits like Eurodancer. biggrin

Generous Fatcat

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RONI SIZE!!! whee whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers