Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like attending raves?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 12, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Coremouse
Actually, over here there are some raves you need to be listed for. Its not hard though. You get the flyer and they usually require you to rsvp you and your guests, just so they know whos coming.

To funkrise:
Ill break it down.
This board is for music. Raves are a place for most of us to go listen to the music we love. Theres nothing in the board rules stating we cant talk about it. If you were smart, you would read the subject title and know what the thread was about. Really, we don't want you here anyways. So take your dumb a** attitude somewhere else. This is NOT a place for your high school drama. I repeat... Grow up.

If you go to raves to listen to the music, then talk about the music not the raves. The board rules state that off-topic threads will be moved or deleted. Rave is off-topic. If you were smart, you'd read the subject title and realise that it says "The true dance experiance!!!". Now, unless they change the name of this forum to Electronica/Industrial/Rave, then this is not the place to discuss the appropriate subcultures. This is about music, not parties. Don't attempt to flame me, your words are pathetic and unfounded. I've heard better insults from rappers.
Quote:
If you go to raves to listen to the music, then talk about the music not the raves. The board rules state that off-topic threads will be moved or deleted. Rave is off-topic. If you were smart, you'd read the subject title and realise that it says "The true dance experiance!!!". Now, unless they change the name of this forum to Electronica/Industrial/Rave, then this is not the place to discuss the appropriate subcultures. This is about music, not parties. Don't attempt to flame me, your words are pathetic and unfounded. I've heard better insults from rappers.

If I was trying to flame you It would have been done by now. If YOU were smart, you'd read the T.O.S and change your attitude. Your going to find yourself banned.

Raves are NOT off topic. A rave is nothing more than a concert put on by a bunch of artists. Im sure there are plenty of "concert" threads in the music forum. This is in no way off-topic. You may think it is because you've had some bad experiances, but raves ARE about the music to most people. Stating that, I doubt you've even been to a rave if you think its not about the music. Like i said earlier, I've never done E and most of my rave buddies haven't either. I dont even think your issues are about the fact that this thread is rave related. You talk s**t in every post you can. Its very rude and very annoying. How bout YOU go to chatterbox and give everyone here a break. Im pretty sure most people are sick of it.
Coremouse
Quote:

If I was trying to flame you It would have been done by now. If YOU were smart, you'd read the T.O.S and change your attitude. Your going to find yourself banned.

Raves are NOT off topic. A rave is nothing more than a concert put on by a bunch of artists. Im sure there are plenty of "concert" threads in the music forum. This is in no way off-topic. You may think it is because you've had some bad experiances, but raves ARE about the music to most people. Stating that, I doubt you've even been to a rave if you think its not about the music. Like i said earlier, I've never done E and most of my rave buddies haven't either. I dont even think your issues are about the fact that this thread is rave related. You talk s**t in every post you can. Its very rude and very annoying. How bout YOU go to chatterbox and give everyone here a break. Im pretty sure most people are sick of it.

*laughs* Funkrise? Never been to a rave?

*giggles uncontrollably* Now THAT'S funny. If you'd been to a few raves, sweetie, you'd realize that they're full of etarded 14 year olds who piss themselves and would chew their faces off if it weren't for their damned pacifiers.

But I can see how that's "about the music", fo sho.

Coremouse

Also, Your attitude just repeatedly makes you wrong. Your talking to another human being. Its called respect. Have some. Your a little girl with some serious emotional problems if you need to come start s**t with people just trying to have a conversation.

On another note, for the bazillionth time this week, Funkrise is a guy. Now stop assuming people's gender because of their Gaia avatar. Have you any idea how many people use ava's that are not their own gender?
Make love, not war! crying
Quote:

*giggles uncontrollably* Now THAT'S funny. If you'd been to a few raves, sweetie, you'd realize that they're full of etarded 14 year olds who piss themselves and would chew their faces off if it weren't for their damned pacifiers.

Well, It seems you guys live in the same area. I have yet to see a rave "filled" with e-tards. If you dont like it stay out of the h.h.c room.
Coremouse
Quote:

Well, It seems you guys live in the same area. I have yet to see a rave "filled" with e-tards. If you dont like it stay out of the h.h.c room.

Actually we live on opposite ends of the country, but nice try.

HHC room? Ew. There's HHC rooms at parties? Excuse me while I vomit.
[Kenzi]

Good idea Kenzi!

/makes love to Kenzi

whee heart
Well, Hes from canada, where are you from?

Are you both underage?

There are lots of things to consider when dealing with scene differences. If you guys are going to 16+ parties.. thats your problem. Not all raves work with that. Too bad attitudes around here halt any means for a normal conversation. Good thing I dont chill here often.
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
[Kenzi]

Good idea Kenzi!

/makes love to Kenzi

whee heart

Tee-hee! Girlsexandboobies! 4laugh heart
Quote:

Hmm.. How can you not have rooms designated to different styles of music? Thats some weak party if you ask me. Let me smack the promoters for you.

how are those "clubs" btw.
Okay, We'll end the conversation with this.

You should go check out ibiza if your "for the music".
Maybe that will restore your humanity.
Coremouse
Well, Hes from canada, where are you from?

Are you both underage?

There are lots of things to consider when dealing with scene differences. If you guys are going to 16+ parties.. thats your problem. Not all raves work with that. Too bad attitudes around here halt any means for a normal conversation. Good thing I dont chill here often.

Um, I live in Canada too. It's a big country you know. I've lived in BC, Alberta, and Ontario, and it's completely different in every province. Just because we're in the same country doesn't mean we're an assimilated mass.

And yes I am underage, but that has nothing to do with it. I go to all ages events, and +19 events. *shrug* I look and act like a woman in her early twenties, or so I'm told. I've been friends with most of the people who work at the bars/clubs around here for ages, so it's not really an issue. But a bunch of drunk stumbling idiots at a party are nearly just as bad as drugged up children.

Don't tell me "not all raves" work like that. I've seen it with my own two eyes darlin. There will always be drug use at raves. It's a fact of life, but apparantly you can't accept that.

Ever wonder why everyone is so nice at a rave? Or why someone talks really fast? Or maybe why their pupils are dialated?
I know when people are on drugs. However, if you cant get over the fact that there are drug users, your going to have a tough life. I mean, you live in canada. Marijuana is a drug. Yet the hypocritical forces in the forum talk about E? Get over yourselves. Funkrise is a pot smoker. In my eyes thats the same damn thing. Hence why its Illegal in the U.S. Possibly because the U.S has common sense that canada lacks? Hypocricy is the end all means for alot of these forum users.
Coremouse
Quote:

Hmm.. How can you not have rooms designated to different styles of music? Thats some weak party if you ask me. Let me smack the promoters for you.

how are those "clubs" btw.

*laughs* Oh so now you're going to dis one stage events? There's absoloutely nothing wrong with that. Narrows the crowd of people that will be there. If you play certain genres, you can weed out most of the idiots. One stage, small events are the best parties I've been to. The larger parties and "massives" usually turn out to be pathetic, money driven events, with mediocore DJs who are booked simply because they're "big" but don't nessicarily have any talent, and, you guessed it, those wonderful drugged up candy kids. Now that I think about it.....small parties are far superior.

And what the hell is that "clubs" remark about?
Quote:
*laughs* Oh so now you're going to dis one stage events? There's absoloutely nothing wrong with that. Narrows the crowd of people that will be there. If you play certain genres, you can weed out most of the idiots. One stage, small events are the best parties I've been to. The larger parties and "massives" usually turn out to be pathetic, money driven events, with mediocore DJs who are booked simply because they're "big" but don't nessicarily have any talent, and, you guessed it, those wonderful drugged up candy kids. Now that I think about it.....small parties are far superior.

And what the hell is that "clubs" remark about?

Hmm. Our massives are free. You dont even pay for water. Mediocre Djs Must include Dj dan, donald glaud, and Green velvet. That was the last set I saw. Not the best, but still good. Im sure their album sales state they are mediocre.

the "club" remark means that it seems you 16 year olds go to "clubs" to party. Thats what you make it sound like.

Most of the stuff we go to is high security.I highly doubt there were to many E takers there. Its strictly stated that if we see someone rolling out of their minds they are evicted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff