No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Definitely Intoxicated
Raving for me is playing any kind of music that you want to and having lots n lots of booze at your disposal, it can be a 1 man rave or whatever, just as long as you have the key essentials, music, booze,.... Iv been to undergorund,serious raves many a time, all that I experience there are fetishes and sex. then at the end of the night the rave becomes one big orgy. So technicly, the true definetion of rave has been lost over the years, the so called raves you see now are just dances and beerfests with music, and the underground ones, converted to one big mass underground orgy. Therefore there is no such thng as a rave anymore.
I don't think those were raves you went to I think they were wild 90's fetish parties and keggers
Raves are iffy. I'd sooner just dance/spin with my friends, more fun that way, and I don't come home smelling like marajuana. neutral
You people are going to some ******** up parties.
"I wish my girlfriend didn't end in .jpg..." that's a funny line... so was keeblurs above me haha
[Kenzi]
Definitely Intoxicated
Raving for me is playing any kind of music that you want to and having lots n lots of booze at your disposal, it can be a 1 man rave or whatever, just as long as you have the key essentials, music, booze,.... Iv been to undergorund,serious raves many a time, all that I experience there are fetishes and sex. then at the end of the night the rave becomes one big orgy. So technicly, the true definetion of rave has been lost over the years, the so called raves you see now are just dances and beerfests with music, and the underground ones, converted to one big mass underground orgy. Therefore there is no such thng as a rave anymore.

Something tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. surprised

*dies laughing* What the ******** is this guy on about? xd
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
[Kenzi]
Definitely Intoxicated

I'd say I'd like to know... But I really don't think I do. :3 Maybe he's just drunk and rambling.
Shukujo No Shadou
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
[Kenzi]
Definitely Intoxicated

I'd say I'd like to know... But I really don't think I do. :3 Maybe he's just drunk and rambling.

Well, his name is Definitely Intoxicated...
[Kenzi]
Shukujo No Shadou
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
[Kenzi]
Definitely Intoxicated

Haha... I never bother to read user names and then always end up making myself look like an a** by stating the obvious. XD
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]
Shukujo No Shadou
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
[Kenzi]
Definitely Intoxicated

Haha... I never bother to read user names and then always end up making myself look like an a** by stating the obvious. XD

I wasn't trying to make you look like an a**, I promise. I was actually trying to make a bad pun...or something. 3nodding
I usually do a pretty good job on my own. XD Ah well, lets feel better in knowing he's a much bigger moron.
Hmmm... Wait, now I'm calling myself a moron. Perhaps I should finish my essay and just go to bed. >_<
Well, I was taking this drug known as 2c-I and smoking. Went into the dance floor, mind you it's 12 hour trip. Moving around touching bodies, arms touching me. Showing mad love and help all those other body bumping souls. Every one was tripping, was smoked up.
I had few guys kissing up on me and a few girls the same. I just kept moving, looking up at the light, while the music made me fly.
I mean I was out of my body.
No where near it, in a state of euphoria.
Pure pleasure, never had so many friends in a night. And it is possible to establish the connection of a friend in a moments instantaneous.
It was a temporary friend, not a permeant one. xd
Darling, it's called 2-CB.

2CB made me go to sleep. It felt like an ecstasy high for a while and then I crashed. *shrug* I was up for like, a whole day and a half after I woke up though.
rave's are fun for me because i just stand a watch ppl. Eventually i go and dance but watchin ppl tweek on the dance floor is a funny sight.
The only reason I don't like raves is because 95% of the people there don't really care about the music at all, or they care about the music very little, and they're really just there for the drug usage and easy access.

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
2CB made me go to sleep.
I'm not alone crying My friends would have these amazing trips but I would fall asleep. One New Years, I passed out around 11:30.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff