Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Love Muffin88
pockybot
Yeah Im an old far, been posting in electronic music threads on Gaia since 2003.
Other than DDR vocal trance cheese/euro trance...never saw a niche drama soon become this huge focus. On virtually every forum I glance, most the music threads is about dubstep(or I guess some people call wubba wompa)

Just curious what you were into BEFORE the dubstep trend? I never cared for DnB/uk garage/Jungle, so at least despite being ultra gimmicky I like dubstep more than that stuff. Just strange seeing so many full dance nights devoted to dubstep everywhere in this town I live in. "Brostep" is a very appropriate word for where I am

I never heard of the word "Dub-step" before, so I looked it up:http://www.boyinaband.com/2009/05/top-5-dubstep-artists-you-pretty-much-need-in-your-life/ With all do respect to those that dig it, I can't see myself listening to that on the regular, but I've listened to music like that while doing various psychedelics.

*sidenote*
I listen to music according to my mood. If I wanna chill-Tool, Alice in Chains, Taproot, System of a Down, Offspring....things of that nature. If I wanna get pumped up before a metal concert-Devil driver, Hatebreed, As I lay Dying, God Forbid....things like that.

I like how you put "System of a down" and Offspring as Chill to music.. haha
Was into, and still into post-hardcore, metal, any kind of rock and electronic music.
I like pretty much anything though biggrin
Just mostly metal and electro. <3

Everyday Lunatic

Before Dubstep I listened to/still listen to, Goa, Psy, Acid trance and variations of it, Happy Hardcore, House and variations of House, Ambient, Trip Hop, Breakbeat, Hardsyle, Gabber, Electro, New Wave, old Rave (My favorite) that doesn't really have a defined genre? etc.

Outside of Electronica I like a lot of old Classic Rock, Prog Rock, some Metal, Folk and Grunge.
AdrianneAffliction
Was into, and still into post-hardcore

What bands?
FurryTyrant
Love Muffin88
pockybot
Yeah Im an old far, been posting in electronic music threads on Gaia since 2003.
Other than DDR vocal trance cheese/euro trance...never saw a niche drama soon become this huge focus. On virtually every forum I glance, most the music threads is about dubstep(or I guess some people call wubba wompa)

Just curious what you were into BEFORE the dubstep trend? I never cared for DnB/uk garage/Jungle, so at least despite being ultra gimmicky I like dubstep more than that stuff. Just strange seeing so many full dance nights devoted to dubstep everywhere in this town I live in. "Brostep" is a very appropriate word for where I am

I never heard of the word "Dub-step" before, so I looked it up:http://www.boyinaband.com/2009/05/top-5-dubstep-artists-you-pretty-much-need-in-your-life/ With all do respect to those that dig it, I can't see myself listening to that on the regular, but I've listened to music like that while doing various psychedelics.

*sidenote*
I listen to music according to my mood. If I wanna chill-Tool, Alice in Chains, Taproot, System of a Down, Offspring....things of that nature. If I wanna get pumped up before a metal concert-Devil driver, Hatebreed, As I lay Dying, God Forbid....things like that.

What matters is that both of those bands are trash...
HI SCARBI.

Lonely Noob

Ace the Masturbator
HI SCARBI.

Why is he deleting posts?
xxxOHackOxxx
Ace the Masturbator
HI SCARBI.

She's a mod here, and there's breathtakingly strict rules on f.73.
She's been blindsiding me with post deletions and warning. Thanks to her, i've already been banned once. scream

Lonely Noob

Ace the Masturbator
xxxOHackOxxx
Ace the Masturbator
HI SCARBI.

She's been blindsiding me with post deletions and warning. Thanks to her, i've already been banned once. scream

My post got deleted

It was when you guys spammed a bunch of pics
Then I posted ''My face when I scrolled through the pictures'' then put a funny picture
after that Evolsine puts a large pic of a screaming Arnold
and I get my post deleted?
C'mon scarab you can do better
xxxOHackOxxx
Ace the Masturbator
xxxOHackOxxx
Ace the Masturbator
HI SCARBI.

My post got deleted

It was when you guys spammed a bunch of pics
Then I posted ''My face when I scrolled through the pictures'' then put a funny picture
after that Evolsine puts a large pic of a screaming Arnold
and I get my post deleted?
C'mon scarab you can do better

That sucks, man. That's not fair at all.
Mods and warnings just make we want to stop posting on forums....
Ace the Masturbator
AdrianneAffliction

What bands?

All of them biggrin haha, my favorite bands are A Day To Remembver, Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandira, BVB, Attack Attack, Chiodos, OM&M, WCAR.. i dunno what else at the top of my head. If you name a band i might listen to them. xD
AdrianneAffliction
Ace the Masturbator
AdrianneAffliction

What bands?

All of them biggrin haha, my favorite bands are A Day To Remembver, Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandira, BVB, Attack Attack, Chiodos, OM&M, WCAR.. i dunno what else at the top of my head. If you name a band i might listen to them. xD

Those band's aren't Post-Hardcore.
Those bands are all Emotive Hardcore and Scenecore.
THIS is Post-Hardcore.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Love Muffin88
pockybot

*sidenote*

What matters is that both of those bands are trash...

Whoa whoa.. I actually like System and Offspring. I'll admit that I like the older stuff better but still good music.

Especially fun to Karaoke to
FurryTyrant
[

Whoa whoa.. I actually like System and Offspring. I'll admit that I like the older stuff better but still good music.

Especially fun to Karaoke to

SOAD have never appealed to me. Nor has offspring, honestly.
The only SOAD song that I like is 'Sugar'.
I'm extremely picky when it comes to Metal. 4laugh
So obviously my favorite Metal band is Rage Against the Machine.
There are several exceptions, but black metal is the type of metal that really does it for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff