Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Shapeshifter

Personally, I love Chillout, Lounge, nice Electronica, Liquid DNB, House, Progressive, and that damn good Techno!!!

♪"Kick a hole in the speaka!"♪
I suppose Hardstyle. I'm still searching for the techno equivalent of metal...starting to think it doesn't exist.

King Shapeshifter

l3urst
I suppose Hardstyle. I'm still searching for the techno equivalent of metal...starting to think it doesn't exist.
Have you heard the Break Beat remix of the metalica song, I cant place witch one but hold on let me find the link for you...
I SATAN I
l3urst
Have you heard the Break Beat remix of the metalica song, I cant place witch one but hold on let me find the link for you...

I don't like metalica. :/

King Shapeshifter

l3urst
cant find it!!!

King Shapeshifter

l3urst
I SATAN I
l3urst

I don't like metalica. :/
I don't much like them either, but this song is badass! I think that they took it off of their soundcloud, Code Rising...
l3urst

Do you mean like metal mixed with techno or a genre of EDM that has traits similar to metal?
ManicShadow
l3urst

Do you mean like metal mixed with techno or a genre of EDM that has traits similar to metal?

The latter.
l3urst
ManicShadow
l3urst

The latter.

I know its not really techno but something like this?

Lop

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
If you like the harder types of metal, you might like hardcore industrial.

My favorite genres at the current moment:

Filter House
Deep House
Jackin' Electro
Fidget House
Hardstyle
Jump/Tek

King Shapeshifter

Elektrosity

Filter House
Deep House
Jackin' Electro
Fidget House
Hardstyle
Jump/Tek
I went to a big hardstyle party in Amseterdam while I was there, I don't like the genre as much as House but it was fun.
SATAN OFFICIAL
Elektrosity

Filter House
Deep House
Jackin' Electro
Fidget House
Hardstyle
Jump/Tek
I went to a big hardstyle party in Amseterdam while I was there, I don't like the genre as much as House but it was fun.

Ah I'd love to go to Amsterdam for the parties and festivals and such. Who was playing?

King Shapeshifter

Elektrosity
SATAN OFFICIAL
Elektrosity

Filter House
Deep House
Jackin' Electro
Fidget House
Hardstyle
Jump/Tek

Ah I'd love to go to Amsterdam for the parties and festivals and such. Who was playing?
LOL, I have no idea, I was just there...
SATAN OFFICIAL
Elektrosity
SATAN OFFICIAL
Elektrosity

Filter House
Deep House
Jackin' Electro
Fidget House
Hardstyle
Jump/Tek

LOL, I have no idea, I was just there...

Haha it's all good. I'm trying to get to Tomorrowland 2013 in Belgium, can't wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff