Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Since there seems to be 100 threads about DecayRoden7 and Skillet, I figure i try to see what other music everyone else seems to like around here.

Outside of Psytrance and Drum and Bass, I've got a huge love for old school jazz (Dizzy, Duke, Charlie Parker, etc etc) and for old school rock (Iron maiden, Sabbath, Van Halen, etc).

Personally, though whenever I'm driving around or at work with my headphones, I'm listening to some form of jazz. It seems to make the time pass by faster and I generally enjoy it. I've even gotten a few of my friends into it (they hated it at 1st but after 100+ trips in my car, they better love it or stfu lol)
I grew up on the Beatles, specifically I am the Walrus and Tomorrow Never Knows. These days most of my non-electronica is Andrew Huang and the various Homestuck albums. Also Dethklok, but I'm not entirely sure if I actually enjoy it musically or if it's just hilarious.
Also I will always listen to Verdi's Requiem Mass if they play his version of Dies Irae. A lot of my more recent compositions are influenced by Dies Irae, subtly or not so subtly.
I listen to all kinds of music, but my favourite are classic/acid trance and black metal. I doubt you'll run into many people who love those styles of music equally...

Witty Lunatic

Listen to all sorts, probably favorite genres are trip hop, ambient dubstep, orchestral, dark ambient, goth rock, new wave, post punk, and synthpop.

Super Gekko

I'm such a lover of rock.
The Beatles are fantastic, I love the Arctic Monkeys, Cage the Elephant, Grizzly Bear, Tame Impala and the Strokes (mainly their old stuff).
I'm beginning to get into Oasis.

I used to listen to a lot of punk and harder stuff though, like Nirvana and the Ramones and classics like that.
Click the links, they're examples of what I listen to

Chiptune [Song I made♥]
Chipbreak
Seapunk
Juke/Footwork
Sampling
Glitch

There's more but I'm being a little lazy :P

Dangerous Conversationalist

A LOT OF PUNK! Like a lot. And not those new faggety hot topic cunts.
Shoe gaze post punk and post rock.
TEchnical Death Metal (About the only metal I like)...
Folk (Big Bob Dylan and Donovan fan)
Johnny Cash
And some other ******** up things like Animal COllective and The Fiery Furnaces.......
A lot of stuff really.

Gracious Gaian

Instrumental hip-hop is dope. I think a lot of it is really just evolving into down-tempo electronic dance music.

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aside from my usual uplifting/progressive trance, French/filter/funky house, Intelligent & Liquid Drum & Bass that I listen to:

Alternative rock (Adema, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, etc.)
Synth-pop/rock (Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, etc.)
Disco
Italo-Disco
Parody/Humor (Weird Al Yankovic, Lonely Island)
Industrial (Fear Factory, Rammstein, Delerium, etc.)

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
White Linen
Johnny Cash
And some other ******** up things like Animal COllective and The Fiery Furnaces.......
A lot of stuff really.

If you like folk, what do you think of Mumford and son? I like their sound but I hate them b/c they're hipster lol

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Oomph!
Eisbrecher
Warmen
E.S. Posthumus
Ray Lynch
Enigma
Escala
Beats Antique
2Cellos
Sigur Rós
Deviations Project

Invisible Regular

i love fidget house and i listen to this kinda music aswell cool

Dangerous Conversationalist

FurryTyrant
White Linen
Johnny Cash
A lot of stuff really.

If you like folk, what do you think of Mumford and son? I like their sound but I hate them b/c they're hipster lol
meh.... Like thé lumineers..... Not bad but not good either. In folk the text is really important.
Can I say house music?

I'm gonna say house music.

Yeah....house music...

Fashionable Smoker

Besides edm? punk rock, death/black metal, ska, psychobilly, rockabilly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items