Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
I don't mind dubstep, I just don't like listening to transformer farts or shits (Called brostep I believe?)

Yes. Even though it should be called Dubcore or something.

Hello again :3 revived thread

I saw it on recent posts. I didn't know that t was 4 months old. X.X
But I prefer Jumpstyle. I found it a lot easier for me to learn. I just think of it as X-outing, except you have to jump higher.

Friendly Explorer

Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
I don't mind dubstep, I just don't like listening to transformer farts or shits (Called brostep I believe?)

But I prefer Jumpstyle. I found it a lot easier for me to learn. I just think of it as X-outing, except you have to jump higher.

Yeah, I liked jumpstyle more because the kicks and some of the spins are really fun to do. As far as I know, it's also a better cardio workout since the way I was taught is that when you hard jump, even sidejump or jumpstyle in general you got to put effort and power into your kicks, and spins, and you got to stomp hard like you mean it for it to look most natural. Lazy kicks and little hops dont look as good or feel right :/
Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5

Yeah, I liked jumpstyle more because the kicks and some of the spins are really fun to do. As far as I know, it's also a better cardio workout since the way I was taught is that when you hard jump, even sidejump or jumpstyle in general you got to put effort and power into your kicks, and spins, and you got to stomp hard like you mean it for it to look most natural. Lazy kicks and little hops dont look as good or feel right :/

Yeah. I skateboard, so it's pretty easy for me to get the jumps and spins right.

Friendly Explorer

Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5
Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5

Yeah. I skateboard, so it's pretty easy for me to get the jumps and spins right.

:3

and people say jumpstyle looks lame and easy razz
Jvp5

I never said it was easy, lol. It took me nearly a year to get it down right.
I'm just saying that I already had great leg strength.

Friendly Explorer

Ace the Masturbator
Jvp5

I never said it was easy, lol. It took me nearly a year to get it down right.
I'm just saying that I already had great leg strength.

Oh no, I never said you said it was easy XD There are some shufflers who bash jumping but really shouldn't be, I mean I see shuffling and jumping as just two sides of a coin. A freind who shuffles and I tried just for fun to do a Jumpstyle and shuffle duo. I'm probably going to start sounding like a broken record, but I wish more people in the US would jumpstyle. Here in the Us Shuffling is definently more popular, and thanks to that rock party anthem it's even more popular. There is no one to jump with here D:

EDIT: More jumptstyle awesomeness

Dangerous Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
shuffle is really good but jumpstyle is best biggrin cat_twisted cat_scream
Shuffling is much more smoother looking to the eyes bro xD Ahaaha and its more... in my opinion... easier to do. Rather than jumping around, you can have more energy left xD
GreenMikan
Shuffling is much more smoother looking to the eyes bro xD Ahaaha and its more... in my opinion... easier to do. Rather than jumping around, you can have more energy left xD

Well, might as well post since you necro'd the thread, both take a pretty long time to learn so you can't really say one is easier than the other. Different sets of skills and problems for both.

Semi-related sidenote:
i are awesome
GreenMikan

Well, might as well post since you necro'd the thread, both take a pretty long time to learn so you can't really say one is easier than the other. Different sets of skills and problems for both.

Semi-related sidenote:

Necro'd? Ah In my opinion bro razz And besides I learned how to shuffle in a very short amount of time and it is in MY OPINON very easy to do. It just depends on the amount of practice you put in it after you have learned the basics. Because from there a person (such as myself) can add in their own moves to make it their own. Like a signature.
GreenMikan
i are awesome
GreenMikan

Semi-related sidenote:

Necro'd? Ah In my opinion bro razz And besides I learned how to shuffle in a very short amount of time and it is in MY OPINON very easy to do. It just depends on the amount of practice you put in it after you have learned the basics. Because from there a person (such as myself) can add in their own moves to make it their own. Like a signature.

Something tells me that 1) I am going to come off as an a*****e 2) I am an a*****e and 3) you don't know what you're talking about. To do either dance properly takes both a long time and a lot of practice.

Also 4) Nobody had posted in this thread in over a month, meaning it was essentially dead, and you brought it back. AKA necro'd.
i are awesome
GreenMikan
i are awesome
GreenMikan

Semi-related sidenote:

Something tells me that 1) I am going to come off as an a*****e 2) I am an a*****e and 3) you don't know what you're talking about. To do either dance properly takes both a long time and a lot of practice.

Also 4) Nobody had posted in this thread in over a month, meaning it was essentially dead, and you brought it back. AKA necro'd.

1) I don't care
2) I don't care
3) You don't know me
4) Dork.
I like I-hear-3/4-timecode-rhythm-with-distorted-bassdrum-90%-of-the-time-style dramallama

I personally like Ultraform's Hardstyle. Though from what I hear he's doing several different projects now.
GreenMikan

3) You don't know me

While that may be true, I can read profiles.

AHEM

"I love to hardstyle shuffle"
"I'm 15"

I rest my case.
i are awesome
GreenMikan

3) You don't know me

While that may be true, I can read profiles.

AHEM

"I love to hardstyle shuffle"
"I'm 15"

I rest my case.

neutral b***h please.
This is the fackin internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers