Welcome to Gaia! ::

Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Shukujo No Shadou
Actually, you've given her more than enough cause to snappy with you. :3

*huggles Shadou* whee I haven't known you too long. But you're rad. haha.

*Glomps.* Danke. XD You're pretty spifftacular too. :3 I've never been called rad before... I've been trying to find a place that has actual intelligent conversation for quite some time, I hope to be able to settle here, but he's not helping... x_x
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
TenzoRoku
then i wont go imma stay since your being a b***h for no reason

If people like you could learn to post intelligently, I wouldn't be such a b***h. 3nodding

God, you're as annoying as Makraie.
thank keep it up....
Shukujo No Shadou
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Shukujo No Shadou
Actually, you've given her more than enough cause to snappy with you. :3

*huggles Shadou* whee I haven't known you too long. But you're rad. haha.

*Glomps.* Danke. XD You're pretty spifftacular too. :3 I've never been called rad before... I've been trying to find a place that has actual intelligent conversation for quite some time, I hope to be able to settle here, but he's not helping... x_x

Yes, I know. Most of us are pretty cool though. smile And if you hang out in the Post Your Pic thread, things are usually pretty safe. There's a lot of great people in this subforum, I enjoy it quite a bit.

But people like Tenkou make Britz go crazy. And then I get bitchy. But hey, flaming is a good, healthy release considering the work I do. Damn customer service.....

I hope you settle here too. ^_^ Just stick with the regs. We're a pretty great crew, I think.
From what I've seen, I'd say that's pretty accurate. ^_^
And yes, flaming is a good way to get rid of pent up agression, you can't do it at the work place, but you sure as hell can here. XD
Shukujo No Shadou
And yes, flaming is a good way to get rid of pent up agression, you can't do it at the work place, but you sure as hell can here. XD

I just noticed in your profile that you're from Canada as well. This subforum is so pwnd by Canadians. xd
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Shukujo No Shadou

I just noticed in your profile that you're from Canada as well. This subforum is so pwnd by Canadians. xd

I am! That's awsome. XD What part are you from?
Shukujo No Shadou
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Shukujo No Shadou

I am! That's awsome. XD What part are you from?

I'm a BC gal, baby. wink Former Alberta and Ontario resident.
Nice, I have a bunch of friends living up in Alberta. ^_^ I'm from NS myself.
I'm from Newfoundland. Anyone here from Newfoundland?
Shukujo No Shadou

Ooh, I can stalk you to. New Brunswick! Where abouts in NS? I was born there. I'm from Halifax officially but spent a good time in Lunenburg.
Wim
Shukujo No Shadou

Ooh, I can stalk you to. New Brunswick! Where abouts in NS? I was born there. I'm from Halifax officially but spent a good time in Lunenburg.

I live in the boonies of Halifax. :3 I have realtives that live up in NB. I've been there quite a few times. One of the few provinces I've actually been to.
trance is the best techno music to dance to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces