Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxOHackOxxx

I remember that song 3nodding

Definitely DJ Assault's shittiest song.

Blessed Informer

Joel makes some seriously amazing music. It's nice to hear his older stuff as well and see how much he's evolved. I can't wait for Professional Griefers c:

Lonely Noob

Nini Neverland
Joel makes some seriously amazing music. It's nice to hear his older stuff as well and see how much he's evolved. I can't wait for Professional Griefers c:

Whats that?

Blessed Informer

xxxOHackOxxx
Nini Neverland

Whats that?

I heard it was his upcoming album, could have the title completely wrong though. Don't quote me on it.

Lonely Noob

Nini Neverland
xxxOHackOxxx
Nini Neverland

Whats that?

I heard it was his upcoming album, could have the title completely wrong though. Don't quote me on it.

Can't wait for it and nice ears by the way...

Blessed Informer

xxxOHackOxxx
Nini Neverland
xxxOHackOxxx
Nini Neverland

Whats that?

Can't wait for it and nice ears by the way...

Me either... I heard him mention it on his u-stream thing, I think it's coming out in June, but I could be wrong about that.

Thank you c:

Lonely Phantom

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Aural Psynapse is my all time favorite smile Deadmau5 has extremely amazing talent, and no offense to anyone, but I really don't like dubstep/skrillex. Instead of rhymic beats and progressions, it just kind of sounds like my dishwasher :/ ...

Interesting Regular

FurryTyrant
Cyph3r.Punk
Deadmau5 (pronounced "Dead mouse" and born Joel Zimmerman in Ontario, Canada) is a Progressive House artist and DJ from Toronto, Canada known for tracks such as "Arguru" and "Not Exactly"; tracks which have been included on compilation albums such as In Search of Sunrise 6: Ibiza and MixMag's "Tech-Trance-Electro-Madness", mixed by Deadmau5 himself, and on Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance radio show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While Joel Zimmerman was born in 1981, Deadmau5 was created in 2005. According to an interview he gave to La X 103.9 FM Medellin, he chose his name because he thought nobody would ever register the domain name "deadmau5", at least not with the 5 on it, and, because it was very original. In 2006 he became Producer of the Year, he also became the most selling artist on Beatport with more than 30,000 sales only on Beatport with his singles "Not Exactly" and "Faxing Berlin".

Deadmau5 recieved two nominations for a Juno Award for Dance Recording of the Year at the Juno Awards of 2008 for a track with Billy Newton-Davis and Melleefresh. He did not win an award for Melleefresh's "After Hours" song, but he won the award for Newton-Davis' "All U Ever Want". On May 1st 2008, Deadmau5 became the most awarded deejay/producer/remixer of the Beatport Music Awards. He was named "Most influential, forward-thinking and relevant person" by Beatport.

jacked from Wikipedia - you really think I typed all this out?

So yeah, if you must know, it was Waveform that helped me find out about Deadmau5 (Through looking for the Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger remix that he did). Amazing stuffs.

Sometimes things get yeah...

When did you sell out homie??

Deadmau5 was NOT created in 2005, I used to use FL studio 5 (circa 2003-4) and he was one of the betatesters. He had a couple of demo songs there too.

Edit: Also , from what I heard he was on FL 4 too. Soooo, 2002-2003.

Clean Receiver

Deadmau5 is my hearrt and soul! <3

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
See my sig for love ;D

But seriously, I was looking at remixes of songs when I came upon deadmau5 (it was a remix of Ghosts N Stuff) and I thought "what the hell, I know some people who listen to him. I'll give him a try." So as I'm listening to it, I like the song, but not the remix of it. I search the original and I'm like "dang! This is good!"

So I began checking out his other songs. And now I'm hooked! My profile is proof of that.

I used to have a cool GIF of Joel in my sig, but Gaia decided to b***h about it and disable it emo
Kit Kat Purrpurr
See my sig for love ;D

But seriously, I was looking at remixes of songs when I came upon deadmau5 (it was a remix of Ghosts N Stuff) and I thought "what the hell, I know some people who listen to him. I'll give him a try." So as I'm listening to it, I like the song, but not the remix of it. I search the original and I'm like "dang! This is good!"

So I began checking out his other songs. And now I'm hooked! My profile is proof of that.

I used to have a cool GIF of Joel in my sig, but Gaia decided to b***h about it and disable it emo

I dunno, do you like this?

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alec Empire
Kit Kat Purrpurr
See my sig for love ;D

Gimme a sec. I'm on an iPad so i can't view Youtube videos as YouTube links.
Kit Kat Purrpurr
Alec Empire
Kit Kat Purrpurr
See my sig for love ;D

I see.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alec Empire
Kit Kat Purrpurr
Alec Empire
Kit Kat Purrpurr
See my sig for love ;D

I see.

I like it smile too short though

Lonely Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out