Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

This is now the official Deadmau5 thread, congratulations. Please redirect all Deadmau5 thread creators to this thread for discussion.

Partying Prophet

Scarbi
This is now the official Deadmau5 thread, congratulations. Please redirect all Deadmau5 thread creators to this thread for discussion.

Awesome! I apologize on the behalf of one of our Spifes for bringing this issue to your attention in the way that it was. I'll draw a comic about it and we'll all have a good laugh about it over tea and crumpets.

Also, where do you stand on my dance thread? Can we make that legit?

Newbie Noob

Taliesiin
Scarbi

Awesome! I apologize on the behalf of one of our Spifes for bringing this issue to your attention in the way that it was. I'll draw a comic about it and we'll all have a good laugh about it over tea and crumpets.

Sorry, I'll need a link to it again, I think I lost it. sweatdrop

Partying Prophet

Scarbi
Taliesiin
Scarbi

Here you go

Newbie Noob

Taliesiin
Scarbi
Taliesiin
Scarbi

Here you go

That is a very spiffy looking thread. I added it to the Genre-Specific list in the sticky.
Mau5qurade Ball.
/Win.
biggrin
Taliesiin
Scarbi

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
TILL NEXT TIME, VIEWERS! *flees in a cloud of smoke*

Friendly Friend

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Scarbi

User Image Awesome <3
I recently found a song on Wearehunted.com that is incorrectly titled "Not Exactly" by Deadmau5. I know what the original song sounds like, so this is clearly a remix. But I've been searching everywhere for the remix/artist of the remix on iTunes and I haven't found it anywhere.

Can anyone help me?
The link is: http://wearehunted.com/a/#/music/news/Deadmau5:not-exactly-deadmau5
Bump for teh threadmaking chickadeeee above. Answer her question if you can please. smile

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sophi/ You Need A Ladder FTW!!!

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I like deadmau5...
But he's extremely overrated.
So many people think he is the best when he isn't.
I mean, he uses FL Studio!
Come on now...
Even a DJ Apprentice uses better stuff...
                                I have to agree that he is getting a little overrated. I'm getting a little tired of people saying that they listen to Deadmau5, when they only have one song, which is "Ghosts 'n Stuff" nonetheless. And then when you say that you have all of his work, they say something like "Oh, well I've been listening to him for two years now." A little lame, if you ask me. But I have to admit, he has a pretty original concept of his name, along with the mouse head. At least in my opinion. Ii haven't seen it anywhere else.

Lunatic

II_DeadMau5_II
Scarbi

User Image Awesome <3
what is this lol?
Monster In A Bottle
                                I have to agree that he is getting a little overrated. I'm getting a little tired of people saying that they listen to Deadmau5, when they only have one song, which is "Ghosts 'n Stuff" nonetheless. And then when you say that you have all of his work, they say something like "Oh, well I've been listening to him for two years now." A little lame, if you ask me. But I have to admit, he has a pretty original concept of his name, along with the mouse head. At least in my opinion. Ii haven't seen it anywhere else.

Indeed, many occasions i've encountered casual faggots exclaimed "i love Dead-mau-five" his song "Ghosts n Stuff" is the s**t..... mfw---User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff