Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finally, i found the thread heart biggrin biggrin biggrin

Blessed Informer

Yes yes yes. I'm so excited for The Veldt. I heard him making it on his stream, it sounds amazing. emotion_kirakira

6,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
******** AWESOME.

6,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
May i also say he knows how to have fun to people watch this http://www.youtube.com/v/yVbsBEPmzVE

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
We really need a deadmau5 item on Gaia. Since there's one of Skrillex and Daft Punk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Capitalist

Kit Kat Purrpurr
We really need a deadmau5 item on Gaia. Since there's one of Skrillex and Daft Punk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who cares? Just wear the RAVE item. End o' story. Daft Punk>>>>>>>>>>Deadmau5 anyday.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ace the Suicidal Tool
Kit Kat Purrpurr

Who cares? Just wear the RAVE item. End o' story. Daft Punk>>>>>>>>>>Deadmau5 anyday.

Well, there isn't really an item with big mouse ears on the top of the head anyway.
And I won't get in an argument over Daft Punk and deadmau5 because I like them both a lot xD

Greedy Capitalist

Kit Kat Purrpurr
Ace the Suicidal Tool
Kit Kat Purrpurr

Well, there isn't really an item with big mouse ears on the top of the head anyway.
And I won't get in an argument over Daft Punk and deadmau5 because I like them both a lot xD

okay.

Lonely Noob

User Image

I'll just leave this here...

Lonely Noob

[******** intro and build up in this one

Dapper Strawberry

Batman on XTC
I first heard of Deadmau5 from, as you already said from the opening post; In Search Of Sunrise 6: Ibiza with the Song Arguru, then I seen some albums by him at the local CD store, so I purchased his latest album; For Lack Of A Better Name.

4x4=12 is also a good album

Greedy Capitalist

FaZe Mystiic
Batman on XTC
I first heard of Deadmau5 from, as you already said from the opening post; In Search Of Sunrise 6: Ibiza with the Song Arguru, then I seen some albums by him at the local CD store, so I purchased his latest album; For Lack Of A Better Name.

4x4=12 is also a good album

I've got it on vinyl. It was worth 3/4 of the price.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have recently gotten really into his song Catbread. I just... Idk I really love that one :O my favorite part is the second half.

On a semi-unrelated note: my friend painted my nails neon yellow and spelled "deadmau5" across the fingernails, and put a deadmau5 head on both thumbnails :3

Friendly Noob

When I first heard Strobe, I fell in love instantly so I decided to check out some of his other stuff. Some of it was okay but my favorites from him are Strobe from For Lack of a Better Name and Raise Your Weapon from the 4x4=12 album. I also like Animals Rights, that song he did with Wolfgang Gartner.

Magical Phantom

15,225 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Sinking slowly in the tide,
starlit strangers on the side.

lies are dripping off your face,
take me to a lower place.

and im not helping anymore,
you don't know what youre looking for.

I just know you weak you are,
you're gunna find another star.

Is this thread still loved?
Because, really, I'm looking for more people to talk about the genius that is Joel Zimmerman with...
Anyways, there's not enough I could say about Mau5, he's just a genius, and I love (almost) everything he's done.
I'm not huge on Electronic music as a whole, I like a little bit of Skrillex and, of course, Daft Punk, but Joel's music is so beyond traditional EDM--I definitely feel like he's always finding new ways to be innovative in the genre and I think he'll go far in whatever he pursues.
I appreciate him as a musician, but I appreciate him as a person too--He's so normal, he's not like most celebrities. I love how connected he is with the hoard--19 straight hours of live streaming while he was creating 'The Veldt', not many artists would devote 2 hours.
It's so hard for me to pick favorite tracks of his, you know? They're too diverse to compare, usually.
Anyways, I'm always up for some good, Deadmau5-related conversation if anyone ever wants to chat about my favorite mau5. <3

Also, here's some of my random mau5 love:
My Mau5head
My Deadmau5 Watercolour painting

User Image
Sleeping Beauty Pills -- deadmau5
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff