Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ilfed
chotoku
Ilfed
haha
Velvet Acid Christ makes me laugh.
So far, the worst thing I've heard in the industrial genre, and I've listened to a lot of industrial.
Unfortunately, anyone can make techno and fill it with movie samples, unfortunately, very few people can actually make it good.

Who gives a s**t if it's "the worst thing you've heard in industrial genre", I don't even call it industrial. It's got psychedelia, rock, goth, and electronica.

I doubt Bryan even likes to give music labels. Haha you suck.

Heh, just my opnion. wink
And it's kind of ironic that you are the one who made labels a focus. VAC is generally considered 'industrial', for purposes of conversation i merely used that term. I don't know why you attempt to argue anyways, since it is merely my opinion, but if you want to defend VAC you should probably comment on my belief that his music is generic, cliche and uninteresting, not whether or not it is industrial (because i honestly don't care about labels either).

Well I was just trying to explain how I wouldn't really consider them strictly "industrial"

Sorry, I know it'd your opinion, but this topic was made for fans of Velvet Acid Christ, if you don't like them, we don't really want to hear it.
VAC is probably one of the best industrial artists... ever. His stuff is original.. it's not like every hobnob in the music industry.. any music industry, and that touches me.

Songs that I recommend:
Between the Eyes V.II
Fun With Knives

These two albums are his best works. Songs like "Falling Snow" and "Raining for 27 Days" have touched me the most. VAC is the truth that Industrial does allow the artist to put his emotion fully into the sound of music.
chotoku

Who gives a s**t if it's "the worst thing you've heard in industrial genre", I don't even call it industrial. It's got psychedelia, rock, goth, and electronica.

This isn't to argue, but the guy from VAC has said that VAC belongs more in line with the early to mid 90's harsher industrial sound...that's from an interview in IndustrialNation magazine and a few others. VAC in my estimation, along with :wumpscut: is definately more of an industrial sound than the dancier EBM.
pockybot
chotoku

This isn't to argue, but the guy from VAC has said that VAC belongs more in line with the early to mid 90's harsher industrial sound...that's from an interview in IndustrialNation magazine and a few others. VAC in my estimation, along with :wumpscut: is definately more of an industrial sound than the dancier EBM.

Agreed. Although some songs seem to have EBM-ish parts in them, most of the time, overall, Vac has an Industrial sound. It would be hard to do anything but stomp to it. o___O; I hate dancing, myself though. sweatdrop Heh.
Kitty_Hex
pockybot
chotoku

Agreed. Although some songs seem to have EBM-ish parts in them, most of the time, overall, Vac has an Industrial sound. It would be hard to do anything but stomp to it. o___O; I hate dancing, myself though. sweatdrop Heh.

Haha I stomp, dance, sway, jump... just about everything and whatever way the music takes me.
I don't know what genre or label it should be... I just call it heart
chotoku
Kitty_Hex
pockybot
chotoku

Haha I stomp, dance, sway, jump... just about everything and whatever way the music takes me.
I don't know what genre or label it should be... I just call it heart

Hehe, sounds fun xd . To tell you the truth I haven't tried dancing in years! @__@;
Speedball OD was just a track he did for fun. He wanted to throw his fans off and see what they thought of it. BTW, the album is Fun With Knives blaugh
-test- domokun domokun domokun
TheOvermind001
-test- domokun domokun domokun

You need to turn on your pm system, it's in your edit profile menu.
...and by the way, who are you, exactly? You pmed me, and I have no idea who you are... sad
yuuuuuuup... VAC...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces