Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Try exploring other genres other than Trance there's much better things out there in Electronic music. Trance is for wankers. Even if your devoted to Trance because you're a fawker, try exploring into other version of trance, shitty dutch trance like Tiesto will get you no wheres in life, maybe a street curb or a pole in the local strip club..

i like my pole though sweatdrop so which is better in your opinion then, cause i can agree to an extent, but just wanna see if we have similiar views.
I can name alot but here is some. Dj special k, kurvy, burnz, loppy,jimmy k,prada G,pure,slim tim,greddy, and so on.

Dangerous Conversationalist

No necroing IN THE E/I FORUM!!!!!!!! GEEZ YOU PEOPLE NEVER LEARN???
*Sacrifice a kitten to satan*
Exeron Saiiris
No necroing IN THE E/I FORUM!!!!!!!! GEEZ YOU PEOPLE NEVER LEARN???
*Sacrifice a kitten to satan*

Kittens are becoming extinct, why don't you sacrifice something else...like ....leprechauns! eek

Romantic Phantom

I need music that I can move to! *Starts dancing*
YueWist

But any music is danceable if you try hard enough.

...Really. If it has a beat, I'll usually find myself at least tapping my feet/fingers/bobbing my head to it. And I really mean *any* beat. xd It's more of a habit than anything.
[Kenzi]
YueWist

...Really. If it has a beat, I'll usually find myself at least tapping my feet/fingers/bobbing my head to it. And I really mean *any* beat. xd It's more of a habit than anything.

Some music hearts my head too much to be able to do anything but scream while it's being played. o_o
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]
YueWist

Some music hearts my head too much to be able to do anything but scream while it's being played. o_o

I just can't dance..
Wim
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]
YueWist

I just can't dance..

I love dancing. :3 It's wonderful....I'm a firm believer that anyone can dance. *shrug* Whether they want to or not is a different story.

But to me dancing is a wonderful way to release stress and meditate. I love it.
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Wim
Shukujo No Shadou
[Kenzi]
YueWist

I just can't dance..

I love dancing. :3 It's wonderful....I'm a firm believer that anyone can dance. *shrug* Whether they want to or not is a different story.

But to me dancing is a wonderful way to release stress and meditate. I love it.

I would need a lot of alcohol to make me dance..:O But I tend to fall asleep after consuming it.. sad
Wim

I would need a lot of alcohol to make me dance..:O But I tend to fall asleep after consuming it.. sad

Years ago, when I first started dancing intoxication is what it took. Gradually, I learned that (oh em gee) you can dance better when you're NOT stumbling around. Haha...I started cutting back on the drinking, and occasionally did drugs, as is pretty common with people these days. Then I was just like "******** it" and started partying sober - because I like being able to stay awake for the whole party and not feeling wrecked in the morning. haha. This whole time my style of dance has been evolving into what it is today - I realized that it is as much spiritual for me as it is fun. :3 Dancing is one of my great passions.
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Wim

Years ago, when I first started dancing intoxication is what it took. Gradually, I learned that (oh em gee) you can dance better when you're NOT stumbling around. Haha...I started cutting back on the drinking, and occasionally did drugs, as is pretty common with people these days. Then I was just like "******** it" and started partying sober - because I like being able to stay awake for the whole party and not feeling wrecked in the morning. haha. This whole time my style of dance has been evolving into what it is today - I realized that it is as much spiritual for me as it is fun. :3 Dancing is one of my great passions.

It took drugs to get me dancing to, but after that I was able to dance sober and enjoy it. I love to dance, often I'll get caught up in the music I'm listening to and end up dancing in my room. XP I don't claim to be good at it, but it's fun, and really that's all that matters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff