Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Conversationalist

Quote:
Quote:

It's like how I'm good at life! 3nodding
Hey, look at me. I AM GOOD AT THE T3|=|\|0 Thinguy majiig!
OMG...I LOVE TRANCE!!! It's like...a party in my pants...only to my ears! lmao Trance is like having sex...you wish it will never end but it only lasts 3-5 minutes!!! LMAO....ME AND MY BEST FRIEND CHIBS ALWAYS HAVE FUN BLASTING TRANCE! Got any good rave songs???!?!?!...o ya...anywho...i like e-rotic, lasgo, happy hardcore...and lots of stuff
especially eurobeat too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
well, if you like Oakenfold, then i'd imagine you'd like/love these guys listed.

DJ Tiesto, Armen Van Buren, George Acosta, ATB, DJ Johan Gielen, DJ Taucher, Svenson, Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyk, Robert Miles, and Trance AllStars...those should get you a nice playlist going. Hope it helped.

All those are really good bands.

The Committee Staff Member

I like Laut Sprecher's Omnibus. Anyone hear Ian Van Dahl's Will I? That song is awesome! PPK also makes good music.

STOP NECROING!
Quote:
I'd give BT a try, if I were you. You've most likely heard his "Sonambulist (Simply Being Loved)" on TV or something, and "Blue Skies" was a huge club song a while back. He's extremely versatile, and the vocals on his music are amazing.

BT is AWESOME!!!
He's currently on my CD wishlist. smile
y does nobody talk to me???...anywayz...i wuz just hyper that one day...but i like DJ Jon too...u all probly havent heard of him...hes a hot asian...^^ 3nodding
Dj- Nosferatu << O m g ! he is really really awsome.... *hardcore sound*
hmm .. anything by Dj- Hixxy n' Anabolic Frolic is wicked ...Dj Wolf...Mc Storm, Mc Everybodies Daddy, Hardcore Authority, Antisocial, and Scooter are good 2 .. Dj liquid isnt that bad either.. << just to name a few razz biggrin
This thread has become full of stupid. cry

Quote:

It was full of stupid and baby's shat to begin with!
I like the most Trance artists.
Though i have some favourites like:
Filterheads, Dj Shog, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Airbase and a lot more.
Quote:

seconded...and it's such a shame, well when it was in it's solsticial point that is :/
Try exploring other genres other than Trance there's much better things out there in Electronic music. Trance is for wankers. Even if your devoted to Trance because you're a fawker, try exploring into other version of trance, shitty dutch trance like Tiesto will get you no wheres in life, maybe a street curb or a pole in the local strip club..
Quote:
Try exploring other genres other than Trance there's much better things out there in Electronic music. Trance is for wankers. Even if your devoted to Trance because you're a fawker, try exploring into other version of trance, shitty dutch trance like Tiesto will get you no wheres in life, maybe a street curb or a pole in the local strip club..

Wuzzel. heart Hoshit, I remember you back from the early early days of this forum...
Quote:
Quote:

Wuzzel. heart Hoshit, I remember you back from the early early days of this forum...

Congratz. Yeah I see a few oldies..a lot of new ppl though. Which is good :3 Hurr..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff