Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Kitten

User Image

Going to see Shpongle (DJ set) in April for the first time and I can not contain my excitement! They have been such an inspiration to me. emotion_kirakira

User Image
Niiiiice, I'd love to see Shpongle live. There was a set where Hallucinogen played on the same projection mapping set that Tipper did.

Or at least it looks like it
Either way, it's ******** awesome
thats dope ill probably be seeing Tipper this summer. And Shpongle would amazing to see live.
Shmadoozled
Niiiiice, I'd love to see Shpongle live. There was a set where Hallucinogen played on the same projection mapping set that Tipper did.

Cloud 0
thats dope ill probably be seeing Tipper this summer. And Shpongle would amazing to see live.
Shmadoozled

Both of them would be incredible to see.
Tipper's one of my favorite artists.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I got to see him a few weeks ago and I gotta say.. Amazing Stage performance.

Definately worth seeing again

Shameless UFO

Ahhhh, I need to see them live scream

BLANCA BLANCO's Husband

Beloved Fatcat

They were just in MN a few months ago! I wish I would have gone.
I've loved them since 2012, but never got a chance to see them live. I presume that's one of the greatest disatvangages of living in Poland, I'm hoping they'll end up here sooner or later though.
seen 'em a few times. enjoy yourself! it won't be hard to do.

Loyal Explorer

I'm envious! Nothing like tripping to shpongle.

AdorableKohai's Senpai

Feline Otaku

I've seen em twice and it was most definitely quite a show. ^^
buchinaz
Cloud 0
Shmadoozled

Both of them would be incredible to see.
Tipper's one of my favorite artists.

Two words:

FORWARD ESCAPE.

wink

And yeah, Shpongle's great also. Are You Shpongled? and Tales of The Inexpressible are my faves, but all the albums have appeal.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Sphongle is AMAZING. One of my favorite bands without a doubt. I love the song with clips of Terence Mckenna in it ^_^

Dapper Dabbler

Sphongle would be amazing to see. I really dig divine moment of clarity.
Anyone hit up any festivals this summer? I went to Eclipse in Quebec and in November I'm going to Greenman, a darkpsy and forest fest.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I've been to a Shpongle concert, it was insane. His Shpongletron setup is crazy. Virtually everything on the display is produced by projection lights, with just a few LEDs. Posford's hand-selected visualizations to accompany his music make Shpongle concerts feel a lot more personal, as though his musical inspiration is easier to connect with on the listener's end. He also often interacts with the crowd during his performances. My friend Yoshi and I helped start an encore chant to get him back onstage at the end of the night. He played Divine Moments of Truth and my life was ******** made. I wasn't even high or tripping on anything, and yet it still felt like an unreal experience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff