Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I've done the same thing. I just forget to look at the title and start spewing off topic crap.
Yeah, it's a nice mix.

Ooh, very nice. They sound cool.

That happens to me all the time. sweatdrop
But yeah, Party Trash are pretty cool. They mostly make Witch House, but they went outside the box with that Drone-ish Ambient song. It sounds interesting.

They've got a really big sound, like it fills up your ears. It's cool.
I'm listening to 'Beast' now.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Yeah, it's cool sound their sound just fills up your speakers and blasts out, with is very versatile in terms of anything atmospheric.
Beast is a great little tune.

Lonely Noob

Greedy Capitalist

xxxOHackOxxx

confused

Ehhhhh
movie music

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Yeah, it's cool sound their sound just fills up your speakers and blasts out, with is very versatile in terms of anything atmospheric.

I like it. It's relaxing.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Indeed.
Damn it, I wish that all of the Witch House producers would live out here rather than in the west.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Indeed.
Damn it, I wish that all of the Witch House producers would live out here rather than in the west.

That would be great. I'd love to see some of them live.
La Dispute is coming an hour away from me on Friday. I don't think I can go though. gonk

Super Gekko

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

La Dispute is coming an hour away from me on Friday. I don't think I can go though. gonk

Oof, you are lucky. I hope you can go, because it would suck if you can't. I wouldn't miss it(but I will).
I haven't listened to those guys in a while. I've been listening to a lot of Post-Metal, such as Godflesh, as of late. I would post one of their song because it's quite atmospheric, but it's Metal, so whatever.
And this song's.........YES.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Oof, you are lucky. I hope you can go, because it would suck if you can't. I wouldn't miss it(but I will).
I haven't listened to those guys in a while. I've been listening to a lot of Post-Metal, such as Godflesh, as of late. I would post one of their song because it's quite atmospheric, but it's Metal, so whatever.
And this song's.........YES.

I hope so too. I've got a concert the next day though, so even if I can find some people to carpool with, it's not the best time.
Post metal is definitely better than say, death metal. That stuff is... eek
I remember Godflesh. They're very calming, for metal.

Ooh. Very nice.
This makes me want to sleep.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

I hope so too. I've got a concert the next day though, so even if I can find some people to carpool with, it's not the best time.

Ooh. Very nice.

The song is brilliantly produced, but the drums are waaaay too sharp for a liquid song. Other than that, it was so.....glittery. The synths in the beginning were great.
Then again, I don't listen to Liquid that much, so I can't recommend any Liquid that sounds like that. But still....Easily my favorite Liquid song.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Ooh. Very nice.

The song is brilliantly produced, but the drums are waaaay too sharp for a liquid song. Other than that, it was so.....glittery. The synths in the beginning were great.
Then again, I don't listen to Liquid that much, so I can't recommend any Liquid that sounds like that. But still....Easily my favorite Liquid song.

I thought so too. The drums got in the way of the etherealness. Etheralicity?
Liquid certainly isn't a genre I go out of my way to listen to. That was a nice track, although it was a bit repetitive. Not a bad thing, because I hadn't realized it was going on for 7 minutes until the end.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Liquid certainly isn't a genre I go out of my way to listen to. That was a nice track, although it was a bit repetitive. Not a bad thing, because I hadn't realized it was going on for 7 minutes until the end.

I see.
And yeah, Liquid is very boring after a while, I won't lie.
That's why we have Neurofunk.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I see.

Definitely. Neurofunk really spices it up. Haven't tried it for a while though.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I see.

Definitely. Neurofunk really spices it up. Haven't tried it for a while though.

I was actually just listening to this tune.
Neurofunk is very interesting.
I like to think of it as Liquid with a little pinch of Dark Ambient, and the slightest pinch of Techstep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff