Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

Ace the Masturbator
ManicShadow

That first one was especially sick, thank you! heart

No prob. I think that Nu-Jazz and Acid Jazz are both cool genres, and they need a hell of a lot more recognition. Seriously. biggrin

I thought you didn't like KOAN Sound rofl
xxxOHackOxxx
Ace the Masturbator
ManicShadow

That first one was especially sick, thank you! heart

No prob. I think that Nu-Jazz and Acid Jazz are both cool genres, and they need a hell of a lot more recognition. Seriously. biggrin

I thought you didn't like KOAN Sound rofl

That was before I listened to him. rofl
This, too.

The Committee Staff Member

Ace the Masturbator
Jono Blue

I played it a long time ago, and it was kind of similar to F-Zero, except it isn't a racing game. I forgot what it was about, actually. If I recall correctly, you went through different levels and tried to pretty much survive long enough to reach the boss and defeat them. It had really good music, though.

As for jazz, I do enjoy it, just as much as I enjoy swing music and other stuff similar to it. I'll have to listen to more Nu Jazz. Like I said, I may have had a bad start with first hearing this type of music from a CD in the past.

That's understandable.
Maybe this will turn you on?

But that sounds fun. I have my dusty SNES somewhere in my house. If I find it, I'll order Hyperzone on Amazon.
But F-Zero is an amazing game. whee

It's good. Does Nu Jazz derive from any other genres other than Jazz, or what?
Jono Blue

Well, yeah. Most Jazz Fusion and Progressive Jazz. At least, those elements are detected within Nu-jazz (in terms of jazz).

The Committee Staff Member

Ace the Masturbator
Jono Blue

Well, yeah. Most Jazz Fusion and Progressive Jazz. At least, those elements are detected within Nu-jazz (in terms of jazz).

Some of it reminds me of stuff similar to D&B, minus the faster BPM. That's why I was asking.
Jono Blue

Some of it reminds me of stuff similar to D&B, minus the faster BPM. That's why I was asking.

I see. Well, DnB has more of the Swing influences in it, which is considerably faster than Jazz. But I definitely see what you mean.

Not sure if Nu Jazz or Hip Hop or both, but dammit I love People Under the Stairs.

Interesting Regular

Ace the Masturbator
This is some cool Nu-Jazz.

You dimwit, koan sound is not nu-jazz hahaha it's brostep
savagesarge
Ace the Masturbator

No negativity in the sexy thread. Besides, Nu Jazz can incorporate elements from a wide range of electronic genres. It's a very broad term.
savagesarge
Ace the Masturbator

haha you dimwit, that it clearly nu-jazz. Stop being a t**t.
Nu-jazz comes in almost any form. It's not attached to a strict aesthetic.
But yes, KOAN Sound's other tracks are pure Brostep.
That's the only song that I like from him.
Back to the Tech House/Deep section of Beatport you go. talk2hand
ManicShadow

Not sure if Nu Jazz or Hip Hop or both, but dammit I love People Under the Stairs.

That's more Acid Jazz.
But It doesn't matter because it's excellent, regardless.
ManicShadow

No negativity in the sexy thread. Besides, Nu Jazz can incorporate elements from a wide range of electronic genres. It's a very broad term.

Don't let Sarge get you down. He's just a home-grown hipster that only knows about Deep House and other strains of obscure, uninteresting House.
Nothing more. 4laugh
Ace the Masturbator
ManicShadow

Don't let Sarge get you down. He's just a home-grown hipster that only knows about Deep House and other strains of obscure, uninteresting House.
Nothing more. 4laugh

Yeah, I can see that. Or maybe he likes you and he's just trying to impress you 4laugh
ManicShadow
Ace the Masturbator
ManicShadow

Nothing more. 4laugh

Yeah, I can see that. Or maybe he likes you and he's just trying to impress you 4laugh

Maybe. I doubt that, though.
He's been a douche to me for the past 3 days. It's actually pretty annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff