Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I personally haven't given much shits to "Dubstep" tracks recently, but the one artist I keep listening to daily is Seven Lions. His work is interesting; it's not that normal garbage wub wub and the quality of his work are just perfect. Though I was wondering how people felt about him in general and whether he's moving up or falling with his latest remix "The Great Divide". I personally think it's absolutely amazing, due to the fact that I enjoy Trance a lot. The original was done by Velvetine (primarily Trance) on Anjunabeats. Thoughts?

I actually really like it, MrSuicideSheeps channel too, so it's bound to be amazing.
Seven Lions is one of the few people I've been keeping my eye on for the last few months. Everything he touches is gold. He recently signed to OWSLA so expect him to just keep getting bigger. He's an amazing producer and deserves it.

I highly suggest if you haven't already, check out his soundcloud. He has a lot of his music on there.

Soundcloud

Also:

His EP that just came out recently, is to die for! The track She Was featuring Birds of Paradise, just gets me going. I don't know if you have heard his remix of the song Cosmic Love, but it is amazing.

Interesting Regular

Owsla means "oh well sign lame artists"

Nuff said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out