Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else enjoy this genre? I just discovered it, while looking for some Hard Techno. It's extremely loud, obnoxious, and repetitive. I almost want to hate it, but I can't stop listening to it. heart

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Heard of it, never listened to it, but I'm really loving those pounding kicks! I want to make this.
Alukarj
Heard of it, never listened to it, but I'm really loving those pounding kicks! I want to make this.

Please do. There are far too few Schranz artists D:
ManicShadow
Alukarj

Thats not true. The truth is there ARE NO LONGER that many. It was connected with punk culture and the 1990's rave culture (Freetek).
kinda over schranz. into this tho:

Dangerous Conversationalist

Evolsine
ManicShadow
Alukarj

Thats not true. The truth is there ARE NO LONGER that many. It was connected with punk culture and the 1990's rave culture (Freetek).

It was a cousin of HHC. Do not resurect that atrocity. Every record of this s**t should be cast in concrete and dumped in the middle of the atlantic. Like NU-NRG.
White Linen
Evolsine
ManicShadow
Alukarj

It was a cousin of HHC. Do not resurect that atrocity. Every record of this s**t should be cast in concrete and dumped in the middle of the atlantic. Like NU-NRG.

Sorta kinda HHC. More like techno-harcore (hhc has more melody) (from the tracks I have heard)

Lop

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
i like to think of schranz of a cross between hard trance and speedcore

hard trance generally has darker undertones and speedcore is abrasive, put those together and get you get schranz

Dangerous Conversationalist

Evolsine
White Linen
Evolsine
ManicShadow
Alukarj

Sorta kinda HHC. More like techno-harcore (hhc has more melody) (from the tracks I have heard)

IT's not a garbageliscious than HHC but I heard it a lot during some HHC/hardstyle sets.
Contrapasso
i like to think of schranz of a cross between hard trance and speedcore

hard trance generally has darker undertones and speedcore is abrasive, put those together and get you get schranz

Schranz is actually closer to 140 bpm sometimes.
Evolsine
ManicShadow
Alukarj

Ah. Well, I've only discovered Schranz a couple months ago and haven't found much. So I'm still very newbish about this genre sweatdrop

Wat, No Boris S. yet in this thread? Figured he would have been the first track posted by a regular.

Or how about some really bad Viper XXL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces