Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your sound of choice.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

I LIKE GOOD MUSIC. I LIKE LISTENING TO GOOD MUSIC. YAY. gonk heart

Yes, that will be my sole contribution to this thread, which has gotten progressively worse. Hooray for being unconstructive.
i think that was the most positive contribution so far?
i'd like to contribute a tea pot, but i dont have one with me right now. sorry.
people sure love to classify everything. music, art, animals, plants, the phone book...
agent.airline
people sure love to classify everything. music, art, animals, plants, the phone book...

o_o

You're sexy. heart
Wuzzel
agent.airline

o_o

You're sexy. heart

why thank you! surprised

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
The reason for all the categorization and subcategorization is because key elements are different. It's human nature to do the very same thing in everything we do. Taken science? Had to learn about the Animal Kingdom and all the long-a** names?

Example of Conversation:
Noah: "Hi I'm Noah and I like long walks on the beach."
Dave: "I like electronic music"
Noah: "Me too. Did you download that Carl Cox set from the love parade?"
Dave: "No I like music with fast hard bass."
Noah: "I just picked up Scott Brown's 10 yrs of ..."
Dave: "No I like faster and harder music."
Noah: "My favourite Scooter track is ******** The Millenium"
Dave: "No, darker. A lot darker."
Noah: "Wizzy Noise is coming to town next month"
At this point, Dave puts on his mad face and walks away.
I don't have the time to deal with the retardation in this thread.
Funkrise
I don't have the time to deal with the retardation in this thread.

Though i guess you had to take the time to let us know that, eh funk?
Kirran ******** it. I'm done. No one ******** gets what the hell I'm trying to say, and that's fine. You argue all you want over what the ******** to call it. But I'm out.[/quote]

hey man, i tried back on page one, 3 pages later and i'm still the only one who tried to discuss the state of the music. sorry about the topic heading to hell th
c4gy5mdb:0="Kirran ******** it. I'm done. No one ******** gets what the hell I'm trying to say, and that's fine. You argue all you want over what the ******** to call it. But I'm out.[/quote]

hey man, i tried back on page one, 3 pages later and i'm still the only one who tried to discuss the state of the music. sorry about the topic heading to hell though.

The Committee Staff Member

Exeron Saiiris
THE STATE OF ahem.....

ELECTRONIC MUSIC!!!!

BECAUSE TECHNO ISNT TRANCE, TRANCE ISNT PSY, PSY ISNT ELECTRO CLASH, ELECTROCLASH ISNT DRUMNBASS ETC.......
Damn some people just AMAZE me with all their stupids.

But, Psychedelic, Hard, Goa, Progressive, etc. + Trance is a type of Trance. I believe that anyway.

And creator of this topic, know this. Techno is only one part of Electronic Music, not the whole entire thing. Think like Hard Rock, and Metal. They're just Rock n Roll but created uniquely. One more clashing than the other.
Twoism
Kirran ******** it. I'm done. No one ******** gets what the hell I'm trying to say, and that's fine. You argue all you want over what the ******** to call it. But I'm out.[/quote]

hey man, i tried back on page one, 3 pages later and i'm still the only one who tried to discuss the state of the music. sorry about the topic heading to hell th
c4gy5mdb:1="Kirran ******** it. I'm done. No one ******** gets what the hell I'm trying to say, and that's fine. You argue all you want over what the ******** to call it. But I'm out.[/quote]

hey man, i tried back on page one, 3 pages later and i'm still the only one who tried to discuss the state of the music. sorry about the topic heading to hell though.

s**t cuz, it hapens. we're on forums, dont you know the standard forum equation?

normal person + anonomity + audiecne = total shitcock

Dangerous Conversationalist

It's not the music that divides the "scene" it's the people.
You know what? There's one good way to describe what's going on. <br> s**t HAPPENS! <br> Anyway, I personally don't care. Most NORMAL people that listen to electronic music don't have much of a problem listening to other people's electronic music, because they're related. They might not know the different genres, but does it really matter all that much? Sure it might not be your fave s**t to listen to, but does it really ******** matter?
I think some things should be in different categories because two things considered electronica can sound completely different. I mean I hate some electronica and love others.
i just like to feel good and all genres of electronica do just that! life is meant to be lived so do it at 140bpm!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff