<3 </3
  Raves

I go to raves

Yes 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What's a Rave? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
9+10=21 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Not sure if this is the right place to post but yeah. Anyone here go out to raves?
Yes. Real underground raves. Festivals and shows are not raves in my eyes, although I do enjoy them also.

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Not really. Small clubs are more to my liking.
hexaphobia
Not really. Small clubs are more to my liking.

haha yeah, I enjoy small clubs as well. More chill too.
trichitillomania
Yes. Real underground raves. Festivals and shows are not raves in my eyes, although I do enjoy them also.

I see. I never been to a "real underground rave" before, but I do enjoy festivals and shows also. :3
SinningFollower
trichitillomania

I see. I never been to a "real underground rave" before, but I do enjoy festivals and shows also. :3

Yes. Festivals and shows always have great vibes. Underground raves are pretty sketchy, You'll find the plurest of the plur people and the sketchiest drug dealers ever trying to sell heroin and shizz. As for clubs, I have mixed emotions because you can get in for free to see your favorite DJ/Producer if you know the right people, but it's more of an older scene of people in their late 20s which means a lot of guys, therefore, many douche bros hahaha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff