Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
to me, all radiohead is great. but they're niether electonica nor industrial. they are Alt/Prog Rock. if your refering to their work on kid A and Amnesiac, than this would be somewhat justified. but even so, radiohead are great but dont belong here. i think they have their own thread in the indie section. try checkin that out. wink

Your sig...Jonsi... heart heart .
*hugs you* jonsi i a great man. one of the last surviving guitar bow users. ALONG WITH ME!!!! xd

OMG! That makes you automatically awesome.

I'm listening to ( ) right now, actually.
awesome. i was listening to von about an hour ago. now im watching pulp fiction xp

I'm tempted to buy Von, though I downloaded most of the material ages ago... sweatdrop Meh.
how long have you been a fan of sigur ros?
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
to me, all radiohead is great. but they're niether electonica nor industrial. they are Alt/Prog Rock. if your refering to their work on kid A and Amnesiac, than this would be somewhat justified. but even so, radiohead are great but dont belong here. i think they have their own thread in the indie section. try checkin that out. wink

*hugs you* jonsi i a great man. one of the last surviving guitar bow users. ALONG WITH ME!!!! xd

awesome. i was listening to von about an hour ago. now im watching pulp fiction xp

I'm tempted to buy Von, though I downloaded most of the material ages ago... sweatdrop Meh.
Year and a half? Two years maybe? Not as long as some, but that's a long time for me to remain interested in a band. xp
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth

Year and a half? Two years maybe? Not as long as some, but that's a long time for me to remain interested in a band. xp
i have for about 4 years now. i have this whoooole long story about how i came along them. so i shall tell you biggrin because i have a head rush and am feeling particularly interested in th sound of typing 3nodding well, i started playing violin when i was 8. my father (old school rocker) showed me a video of jimmi page playing guitar with a violin bow when i started playing guitar a year after violin. then one day im up at about 3:00am and this thing comes on advertising the realese of ageatis byjurn. and so i was really interested to hear a band with a gutarist who played with a bow. when i bought it, i was blown away. and i could not have been happier to have found the greatness that is sigur ros.
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth

i have for about 4 years now. i have this whoooole long story about how i came along them. so i shall tell you biggrin because i have a head rush and am feeling particularly interested in th sound of typing 3nodding well, i started playing violin when i was 8. my father (old school rocker) showed me a video of jimmi page playing guitar with a violin bow when i started playing guitar a year after violin. then one day im up at about 3:00am and this thing comes on advertising the realese of ageatis byjurn. and so i was really interested to hear a band with a gutarist who played with a bow. when i bought it, i was blown away. and i could not have been happier to have found the greatness that is sigur ros.

Agaetis Byrjun is probably my favorite CD that I own, and that's saying a lot...that CD blew me away. ( ) is beautiful, but to me, Agaetis Byrjun is a masterpiece.
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth

Agaetis Byrjun is probably my favorite CD that I own, and that's saying a lot...that CD blew me away. ( ) is beautiful, but to me, Agaetis Byrjun is a masterpiece.
i love the innovative use of "hopelandic" in ( ). anywho. i must be off. i have to be in ze studio tomorrow to record ze music at noon. its 1:27 am at the moment i really need some sleep. but if you dont mind id love to add you to my friends list domokun
ValochRebirth
i love the innovative use of "hopelandic" in ( ). anywho. i must be off. i have to be in ze studio tomorrow to record ze music at noon. its 1:27 am at the moment i really need some sleep. but if you dont mind id love to add you to my friends list domokun

Go ahead! 3nodding

I like the Hopelandic, but kind of wish it consisted of more than "Yousailo no fallow" and variations of that.
[Kenzi]
ValochRebirth

Go ahead! 3nodding

I like the Hopelandic, but kind of wish it consisted of more than "Yousailo no fallow" and variations of that.
well technically its not even that xd . scince you are kinda in the electronica/industrial forum please check out my work. i believe its on the front page domokun been nice talkin to you. hope to talk again soon domokun

Tipsy Tycoon

Funkrise
meorria
i saw radiohead live and i realized that i liked them a lot more than i'd thought...
in jr high i'd listen to Kid A nonstop and pretend my life was weirder than it was.
then i kindof started getting into more industrial type music so i kinda forgot about them... until my rich neighbor dude got tickets some how, dont remember why.. i think he won them or something? but he gave them to me and i took my boyfriend... they were great tickets, too.. we were in the area right in front of the stage, ******** the seats and the grassy knoll, man! amphitheaters are nice but being up next to the stage (especially for radiohead, with the lights and the brilliance of thom) was phenomenal....

I'd love to see Radiohead live. They played in Toronto last year sometime. I wish I had gone.

yeah, i think even people who don't like radiohead that much could watch them live and fall in love. and even if the music wasn't within ones tastes, the lights were the most fantastic lights i've seen ANYWHERE by ANYONE. there was this huge wall of blinking pixel lights behind the band on stage, which occassionally had some designs to go along with whatever was happening.. but at the end... it started blinking and moving really fast, and everyone was trying to read it, and it kept going faster and finally began to form letters... and as we all figured out what it was saying, everyone was screaming and some people were crying... it was ridiculous.
i know of a girl who happened to be at the same show and took some pictures...
Click On The Second Thumbnail KTHX ~~

Tipsy Tycoon

&&there was lots of other great stuff about that show but i will spare you all the babble :}
i hope radiohead goes another tour because i would love to see them play live

Tipsy Tycoon

Djmonkmonk
i hope radiohead goes another tour because i would love to see them play live

oh i'm sure they will :}
Radiohead ish my favorite!!!! Hmmm.. so far i got all albums except pablo honey

hmm should i go out and get it?

my friend said its more rhythmic than the rest of the other stuff
AK~puffy~
Radiohead ish my favorite!!!! Hmmm.. so far i got all albums except pablo honey

hmm should i go out and get it?

my friend said its more rhythmic than the rest of the other stuff
get it for the collection. it wasnt that great of an album. only about 3 good songs on that album, the flow was horrible but still i suggest you get it for band support and collection wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff