Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, there is a song out there, and i KNOW you people have heard it and wonder the same thign i am.....what the ******** is the name of it....and why is it that all we know abotu the song is that it goes "Do da do do do da do do Do da do do do da do do".....and yea, with no actualy melody to hear, its fukin stupid to put that....but i belive that someone knows what im talkin about....it has this woman singing it, light voice, kinda fast....maybe a techno song...i dont know....all i know is that i want to download it, but i cant because i dont know the name of the song, or who sings it....and im sorry, but thats all i can give you guys....PLEASE HELP!!!
doe aanyone know what im talking about?
what youre describing is the basic electro-pop bassline,
Only thing popping in my head so far is Fischerspooner's "Emerge".
thanx i guess, but that really dosent help me much. im lookin for either the name of the song, or the artist if you dont know the name. and yea yea yea, i know. putting do do do do dosent help much, but thats all i got to go by. all i remember abotu the song, is this soft womans voice sayign do do do do etc. Kinda at a fast tempo, soft upbeat,.,.....thats all i know
haduken
bump

Please don't bump here if you don't want to be flamed. :3
Cyril Lioene
Only thing popping in my head so far is Fischerspooner's "Emerge".

well, lemme download that and see how that goes,.....
Shukujo No Shadou
haduken
bump

Please don't bump here if you don't want to be flamed. :3

got that message once, sorry
yea, i downloaded it....not it. thanx tho, your the only one so far that at least gave an idea as to what it might be
Based on the description you gave... It is pretty hard to place anything. neutral
1) Where did you hear it?
2) When did you first hear it?
3) Remember any lyrics? Two words even will help
Shukujo No Shadou
Based on the description you gave... It is pretty hard to place anything. neutral
thanx newayz guys, i got it. its called Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. download it, listen to it....THATS what im talking about
haduken
thanx newayz guys, i got it. its called Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. download it, listen to it....THATS what im talking about

lol

That's worse than Miss Kittin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas