Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Regular

gwithoutyou
savagesarge
Horrible sellout that relied on zimmerman's fame to follow what was popular at the moment.
/ he releases most of his music for free himself i dont see that as selling out. Hes just getting recognized for his talent.

Yeah he's really talented...
I want to kill everybody

Yeaaahhhhh.
I saw him a few weeks ago. I thought he was good.

He's the only "dubstep" I listen to.

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well, well, a Skrillex thread. Convenient. Now I don't have to start one.
I felt the urge to make a Topic about Sonny Moore razz

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
i really love his music..this boy has mad skills! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just found out someone stole Sonny's Laptops and Hard drive with the new album a month ago :'(

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Skrillex is amazing ear candy. heart
He has come so far from the days of FFTL!
Although I was a fan of him even back then. biggrin
littleplaid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Same here! I love his voice and think he should sing more~

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Danny Boy g1
Just found out someone stole Sonny's Laptops and Hard drive with the new album a month ago :'(

That sucks balls. Sometimes I wonder (about Skrillex, Rusko, Rob Swire, etc...) how awesome their unreleased material must be... like, we think this released music is awesome, but imagine how insane those stolen tracks must've been!

Aged Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheLeperAffinity4
Danny Boy g1

That sucks balls. Sometimes I wonder (about Skrillex, Rusko, Rob Swire, etc...) how awesome their unreleased material must be... like, we think this released music is awesome, but imagine how insane those stolen tracks must've been!

There are a few that have "supposedly" leaked, songs, he posted a partially done remix of lady gaga's "Born This Way" (its down now), and there's this that apparently is apart of a Norwegian festival were they pay artists large amounts of money to create tracks.

/Sorry if this was really long, or if you already knew this.

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Acidma
TheLeperAffinity4
Danny Boy g1

There are a few that have "supposedly" leaked, songs, he posted a partially done remix of lady gaga's "Born This Way" (its down now), and there's this that apparently is apart of a Norwegian festival were they pay artists large amounts of money to create tracks.

That track was awesome man, I don't think I've heard it before.

Annnd I don't know if I would've liked the Lady Gaga remix sweatdrop Not a big Gaga fan.
Acidma

Already listened to them about a week ago, I'm just slow at updating :'P
Thanks though! I'll put it up on the front page~

Aged Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheLeperAffinity4
Acidma
TheLeperAffinity4
Danny Boy g1

That track was awesome man, I don't think I've heard it before.

Annnd I don't know if I would've liked the Lady Gaga remix sweatdrop Not a big Gaga fan.

Its more along the lines of Sonny making a beat, and slapping in Lady Gaga's vocals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff