Welcome to Gaia! ::

who likes who doesnt
If you're going to make this official, why not supply information in your first post?
Cyril Lioene
If you're going to make this official, why not supply information in your first post?

im new so what i did is i looked at another offical thread and there was no information so please bring this to someonelse and just talk about the band if you want thanks have a good day
What exactly does "official" mean? What would an unofficial Fischerspooner thread be about?

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't even think I've heard of Fischerspooner. Care to enlighten me?
Orgg
What exactly does "official" mean? What would an unofficial Fischerspooner thread be about?

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't even think I've heard of Fischerspooner. Care to enlighten me?

your first question is not worth anwsering but one second and i will get you to there website
FistFullofSound
Cyril Lioene

im new so what i did is i looked at another offical thread and there was no information so please bring this to someonelse and just talk about the band if you want thanks have a good day

Then don't call it official.

Official thread supply information on the band, who the memebers are, tour information, discovery, etc...

Then you can make a fan thread talking about the music and that's it.

Just a heads up next time (and if you want to make an official thread sometime, just take a look at my Official Cruxshadows Thread as an example).
Cyril Lioene
FistFullofSound
Cyril Lioene

Then don't call it official.

Official thread supply information on the band, who the memebers are, tour information, discovery, etc...

Then you can make a fan thread talking about the music and that's it.

Just a heads up next time (and if you want to make an official thread sometime, just take a look at my Official Cruxshadows Thread as an example).

i do not care im not here to follow threads, because thats the way you want it please stop wasting my time and post about the band if you want if you want to know them go to www.yahoo.com or www.google.com type in Fischerspooner and look up stuff yourself
I know who the hell Fischerspooner is, kid.

Emerge, ********, Invisible, The 15th...Yeah, I know Fischerspooner.
Err, it was a serious question, I want to know whats up with these official threads. Thank you for not wasting time answering it. At least you were kind enough to direct me to their website. \o/
Orgg
Err, it was a serious question, I want to know whats up with these official threads. Thank you for not wasting time answering it. At least you were kind enough to direct me to their website. \o/

Official threads are designed too keep the flow of topics slow. Bands that appear often usually get official threads because you honestly do not want to see 7 threads about one band.

Fischerspooner has actually been brought up rarely, so I don't see any use for an official thread.
Cyril Lioene
Orgg

Official threads are designed too keep the flow of topics slow. Bands that appear often usually get official threads because you honestly do not want to see 7 threads about one band.

Fischerspooner has actually been brought up rarely, so I don't see any use for an official thread.

anything else i dont care about?
Cyril Lioene
Orgg

I see, thanks.
Aww, I was looking forward to an intelligent post about them. How sad. Fischerspooner deserves more. sad
They said the 80's didn't exist?...WTF you can't just say a period in time didn't exist. That's when I lost fate in FS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff