kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
heart

niiiiiceee!

Thank You. :']

it's heartwarming to see someone who loves daft punk so much! cool
Oh yes. Thanks to them, I have a great appreciation for EDM. Cannot get enough of it. heart
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
heart

niiiiiceee!

Oh yes. Thanks to them, I have a great appreciation for EDM. Cannot get enough of it. heart

ooh same. Been listening to them since I was 11 *now 22*. Do you have a favorite song by them? Please don't say harder better faster stronger...
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
heart

niiiiiceee!

ooh same. Been listening to them since I was 11 *now 22*. Do you have a favorite song by them? Please don't say harder better faster stronger...

I was listening to them around that age as well! Now I'm about to turn 19 in a month.
I actually don't have a favorite song by them. There are many that I enjoy. I can make a list of what songs I like from which album if you are interested.
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation

I was listening to them around that age as well! Now I'm about to turn 19 in a month.
I actually don't have a favorite song by them. There are many that I enjoy. I can make a list of what songs I like from which album if you are interested.

oh yeah I should have given that option! I'm the same as well...there's one song I love the most on each album. sweatdrop
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation

oh yeah I should have given that option! I'm the same as well...there's one song I love the most on each album. sweatdrop

We should both compile a list. :'D

Also, do you mind helping me with something? I'm buying items to do various Daft Punk Guy-Manuel looks, and there is one outfit I am unsure about, 'cause there is two possible options for it.
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation

We should both compile a list. :'D

Also, do you mind helping me with something? I'm buying items to do various Daft Punk Guy-Manuel looks, and there is one outfit I am unsure about, 'cause there is two possible options for it.

yeah I'd love to help!

and my list is..

Discovery *the first one I listened to* Digital love
Homework-sort of stuck between Da funk and Phoenix
Human after all-robot rock
alive 2007-television rules the nation/cressendolls.

I've no clue what album this song is off of but I really like the song Shut It.
kelsey-chan

yeah I'd love to help!

and my list is..

Shut it, it's not from Daft Punk. It's from Causis and Dimtri From Paris; what others would call a 'Daft Punk Fake'.

Songs I enjoy
Discovery: Aerodynamic, Digital Love, Harder Better Faster Stronger, High Life, Something About Us, Short Circuit, Face to Face and Too Long.

Homework:
Daftendirekt, WDPK 83.7 FM, Phoenix, Fresh, Teachers, Oh Yeah, and Funk Ad.

Human After All: Human After All, Robot Rock, Make Love, The Brainwasher, On/Off, Television Rules the Nation, Technologic, and Emotion.

Tron Legacy: End of Line, Derezzed, Tron Legacy End Titles, and Castor.

I also like, Musique, Mothership Reconnection,
Okay, the help I need is this:
I am going for the Guy-Manuel look from this picture
User Image

Option 1:
User Image

Option 2:
User Image

Which option looks better, and more like the outfit in the picture?
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan

yeah I'd love to help!

and my list is..

Shut it, it's not from Daft Punk. It's from Causis and Dimtri From Paris; what others would call a 'Daft Punk Fake'.

Songs I enjoy
Discovery: Aerodynamic, Digital Love, Harder Better Faster Stronger, High Life, Something About Us, Short Circuit, Face to Face and Too Long.

Homework:

Human After All: Human After All, Robot Rock, Make Love, The Brainwasher, On/Off, Television Rules the Nation, Technologic, and Emotion.

NOOO after all these years...haha. I never knew that song wasn't a DP song.. sad

oh man off of Homework, I'm so stupid! Revolution 909 is my favorite. Ugh. Brain fart.

I liked Television rules the nation off of human after all, but the remix they did with it on alive 2007 gave what I thought was missing.

I was disappointing with their Tron album..Though I should have known since it was a collab with disney. I liked Derezzed but it wasn't long enough. Now. If you've heard of The Third Twin, Daft Punk gave them the music that was rejected by disney for that album, *which is why the Tron album was just repetitive music*. The Third Twin is Guy-Manuals' twin nephews who took that rejected music and put a spin of it on their own.

Musique, and mothership reconection, are those songs by them or bands?
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan

yeah I'd love to help!

and my list is..

Songs I enjoy

Homework:

NOOO after all these years...haha. I never knew that song wasn't a DP song.. sad

oh man off of Homework, I'm so stupid! Revolution 909 is my favorite. Ugh. Brain fart.

I liked Television rules the nation off of human after all, but the remix they did with it on alive 2007 gave what I thought was missing.

I was disappointing with their Tron album..Though I should have known since it was a collab with disney. I liked Derezzed but it wasn't long enough. Now. If you've heard of The Third Twin, Daft Punk gave them the music that was rejected by disney for that album, *which is why the Tron album was just repetitive music*. The Third Twin is Guy-Manuals' twin nephews who took that rejected music and put a spin of it on their own.

Musique and Mothership Reconnection are their songs off of the Musique, Vol 1 (1993-2005) album.

I like the Tron soundtrack, even though many are disappointed with it. And I don't really understand why many were disappointed with it...

The Third Twin isn't releasing any sounds that have been 'rejected' by Disney from the Tron Soundtrack. Quite frankly, The Third Twin do not like being compared to Daft Punk and seek to be separated from then. The whole thing was basically a hoax created by hyped-up fans.
Punk Simulation
Okay, the help I need is this:
I am going for the Guy-Manuel look from this picture
User Image

Option 1:
User Image

Option 2:
User Image

Which option looks better, and more like the outfit in the picture?

option two looks the best and most like the picture. cool
kelsey-chan

option two looks the best and most like the picture. cool

Awesome! Thank you so much!
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation
kelsey-chan

yeah I'd love to help!

and my list is..

Songs I enjoy

Homework:

Musique and Mothership Reconnection are their songs off of the Musique, Vol 1 (1993-2005) album.

I like the Tron soundtrack, even though many are disappointed with it. And I don't really understand why many were disappointed with it...

The Third Twin isn't releasing any sounds that have been 'rejected' by Disney from the Tron Soundtrack. Quite frankly, The Third Twin do not like being compared to Daft Punk and seek to be separated from then. The whole thing was basically a hoax created by hyped-up fans.

I can't believe I'm talking to someone who knows more than me about DP....
kelsey-chan
Punk Simulation

I can't believe I'm talking to someone who knows more than me about DP....

xD
No need to worry, I'm sure there are people out there who know more about Daft Punk than I do. I'm constantly trying to find new stuff about them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff