Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sooo I dont know many/ any really good techno or Rave DJ's/ Bands. I dont even know what to call the style I like I just know I like it. Anyone have any suggestions for me. Any good Cd's out there that I should get?

Edit: Where can I get some good cd's?
This is going to be THE most random song you get, but

Shiny Disco Balls

i just thought to download it because it is a crowd pleaser in my home town... Well, was... still is for anyone old enough to remember it!
It's a great funky disco house track.
DJ_Whore

Shiny Disco Balls

i just thought to download it because it is a crowd pleaser in my home town... Well, was... still is for anyone old enough to remember it!
Okay cool thanks
DJ_Whore

Shiny Disco Balls

OMG...NOES NOT THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!

You must live in a very small down where people stayed locked in their houses....
Wuzzel
DJ_Whore

Shiny Disco Balls

OMG...NOES NOT THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!

You must live in a very small down where people stayed locked in their houses....

Nope... Just in a place where funky house is EXTREMLEY popular. We all know that it is a rediculously bad track! it's like a guilty pleasure.
Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust *best album ever*
Estreo - Breath From Another

Portishead - Portishead
The dark breaks remix of shiny disco balls kicks a**.

as for songs.

Scissorkicks - Livin' For Kicks
Timo Maas Feat Chickaboo - Shifter [skanty remix]
Buddy Ralph - Say My Name
DJ Dan - Funk the System

Hellfish and Producer - No Mistakes Allowed *excellent hardcore/ terrorcore album*

Dj Brian - Desert Trance vol. 2 *best one out of all three volumes*

Riche Hawtin - Decks, Effects, and a 909 *simpling amazing techno that can not be beat*

Dangerous Conversationalist

MAN!

Everythng either Goa, psytrance or psytekk will do!
Future Prophecies - Wonderland
some old school tracks that are still floor jumpers.

Memebers of Mayday - Sonice Empire
Slacker - Scared (L.T. Remix)
Slacker - Psychout
Wildchild - Renagade master
Bassbin Twins VS BDP - a Crate of BDP
"shiny disco balls"! xd

listen to some drum and bass heart
So where can I get all these cd's I dont think that Best Buy or such would have them.... or would they?
Dastrix
So where can I get all these cd's I dont think that Best Buy or such would have them.... or would they?
I think they would. If not ask about special ordering at best buy if they do that if not hit up www.cdnow.com and order online. or if you have a Borders book and music store in your town hit that up. Also any music store that can and will order for you will be able to get any of the albums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff