Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
http://soundcloud.com/teratune/teratune-these-are-not-mine

I really liked making it so i hope you enjoy listening to it.

first 3 people to listen PM me for suprise!
Radioactive_Coffee
http://soundcloud.com/teratune/teratune-these-are-not-mine

I really liked making it so i hope you enjoy listening to it.

first 3 people to listen PM me for suprise!

I won't PM you. Surprise!
Wait, did you srsly listen to this and think to your self "yeah, I should upload this! The internet HAS to hear this!"?

Edit: and before I get called out on ANYTHING: the programming is garbage. It's like you're not considering what Stress even sounds like or what it does as a track, let alone why following it up with some prog-anthem track is a bad idea.

Also no track list/dumb tags.
How long have you been mixing for? Please tell me you're playing out lol

Second edit: oh god that last trainwreck you pretended was a transition. Stay in the sandbox, kid. Leave the clubs to the professionals talk2hand

6,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Spaifu
Wait, did you srsly listen to this and think to your self "yeah, I should upload this! The internet HAS to hear this!"?

Edit: and before I get called out on ANYTHING: the programming is garbage. It's like you're not considering what Stress even sounds like or what it does as a track, let alone why following it up with some prog-anthem track is a bad idea.

Second edit: oh god that last trainwreck you pretended was a transition. Stay in the sandbox, kid. Leave the clubs to the professionals talk2hand

Before you get called out on anything. There is no programming? It's Virtual Dj, which isnt great but its free ^_^ I will try harder next time to impress you! >.< only so much i can do off a trackpad.
Radioactive_Coffee
Spaifu

Before you get called out on anything. There is no programming? It's Virtual Dj, which isnt great but its free ^_^ I will try harder next time to impress you! >.< only so much i can do off a trackpad.

This is why I don't care that I run Serato, because I understand the fundamentals of DJing.
That said, you don't. Please learn them and don't post VDJ mixes. I used that program once, it's very bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff