Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeing as I didn't see anything within maybe 10 seconds (or less) of looking at topic names about this, and as it's relatively obscure and the only other thing I recognized was Aphex Twin, let's talk about it... yay...

LOLICORE - The amazing genre created the combination of loli and breakcore. In part pioneered by relatively famous and all amazing artist goreshit, it has spread to 30 or so other creators and promptly died.
This song is comprised of (and inspired by) the second ending theme song to Welcome To The NHK, an anime series regularly dealing with suicidal tendencies and pervasive loli. I love it because reasons.

The artist has - on his website, easily found via a quick google search - this and many other albums for available for free download. Just about the only good reason I've ever come up with as to why more people don't download them all is because there are A LOT. But some of the best are worth looking for, and he has occasional splits to spread popularity with the community.

There are a number of variations of this genre even if I only managed to find one consistent-ish artist and the more insane they become (imo) the better but without spoiling any 999 bpm songs and intentionally overly overdone remixes, I have to say I love this genre to the bottom of my heart - until I find another and move on.
I like the lolicore songs I find that are mixed with chiptune♥
We have a lolicore thread some where, probably burried cause no one posts.
I just like RWC.
The rules didn't quite say if you can't bump threads that have been inactive for so long...

I suppose the genre itself wouldn't be very popular in the first place but I'm eager to find anyone who also likes it.. Actually I don't think it even has to have breakcore, it was just some artists that implemented that, it's just regular songs with anime thrown in, so I wonder if this thread would have been more suitable for that board.

Hot Cat

Needs more bass.

Dapper Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Timid 100
whoa this is like
one of my absolute favourite genres
and goreshit, damn, goreshit is awesome

Quick Reply

Submit