Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone who plays live electronic stuff, post your equipment here. And I mean ALL performers, not just keyboardists.

This is all I use:
Casio DG-20 Synth guitar MIDI controller(plastic!)(saving up for a starrlabs guitar)
Roland JP-8080 Synthesizer heart
100w Ibanez Toneblaster Amplifier(capable of some heavy dist)
Digitech effects processor (has a wonderful compression on it)
occasionally boss pedals, especially delay, since the JP-8080 has a digital delay xp

I mostly play accompanying lead and/or basic distorted guitar-type stuff xp I do love that piece of plastic. it looks like something from star wars heart
Well, if you mean to also include everyone who is also on stage...then all together we'll have an Access Virus A, Ensoniq from 85, various racks/modules, game boy nanoloop, Korg Kaos pad, microphone with vocal effects processor, mini mixer, dvd projector with dvd-r(for backing tracks and visuals), and I think we may also have a synth kazoo that my friend got.
pockybot
Well, if you mean to also include everyone who is also on stage...then all together we'll have an Access Virus A, Ensoniq from 85, various racks/modules, game boy nanoloop, Korg Kaos pad, microphone with vocal effects processor, mini mixer, dvd projector with dvd-r(for backing tracks and visuals), and I think we may also have a synth kazoo that my friend got.

how much was the dvd projector? If i ever play ive I would love to have one but i know they are mad expensive...but visuals are teh sweetness
I have a Roland AX-7 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a Novation Supsernova and a Yamaha guitar to MIDI pickup/rackmount.
All I use is a Microkorg, and Roland Juno-106 and a cd player for backing tracks smile And then a vocalist, of course.
alesis micron. im a poor high school girl so dont even bother me about getting anything else. TAMBORINEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alaksandar
All I use is a Microkorg, and Roland Juno-106 and a cd player for backing tracks smile And then a vocalist, of course.
Juno-106's are awesome 3nodding
WinterElegy
pockybot

how much was the dvd projector? If i ever play ive I would love to have one but i know they are mad expensive...but visuals are teh sweetness

Oh the visuals are a big part of my show concept. Not sure how much they are, but a friend's friend of mine has one. I'm a poor broke boy so I can't afford that stuff wink
thought I'd post the more colorful stuff that was mentioned...<br>User Image<br>User Image
thats some hot gear! i totally want a dvd projector. my band's big on visuals but we're poor so for now its just costumes and lights. btw i love your hair.
agent.airline
thats some hot gear! i totally want a dvd projector. my band's big on visuals but we're poor so for now its just costumes and lights. btw i love your hair.
I think they sell projectors with A/V inputs on them... That would be a cheaper substitute.
agent.airline

This is why it pays to have lots of friends into a/v and with band equipment...of course ya could always purchase a dvd projector on the credit card and return it the next day after the show wink
want_to_disappear
Alaksandar
Juno-106's are awesome 3nodding

Yeah it is pretty sweet, but right now the 80017A chip for voice 2 is out on it. I have another one I just haven't had the time to get all my tools out and fix it. the bad thing is, i can tell the one on Voice 3 is on its way out as well and it took me forever to just find one eek I'll be so pissed if it does actually go out. It will probably be right after I fix the other one. gonk
Beyond all the equipment, the number one thing ya need is energy, and to rock the ******** out. I don't care if a band has all the racks, modules and synths in the world up on stage...if the lead singer and rest of the band just stand there, I can't get into it.
pockybot
Beyond all the equipment, the number one thing ya need is energy, and to rock the ******** out. I don't care if a band has all the racks, modules and synths in the world up on stage...if the lead singer and rest of the band just stand there, I can't get into it.

oh you said it. totally the truth.
i paid for a show, give me entertainment!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff