Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you all think about it? I only like a few songs from it (ex. Begin Again, Give It Up), but overall I still like the whole album even though I feel as if it's a troll album in a way lol because I thought it was going to be a Pendulum-like album ever since they released Begin Again. It's quite trollish in a way because of the songs EDM Trend Machine showing how DJs/Producers and the crowd are getting into Deep House, Boss Mode with the Trap vibe which is something that isn't expected from them, and Give It Up which sounds like Bonfire expressing it's way of saying "We're going to do new stuff and the Old Knife Party songs are not the only type of music we'll make." Idk hahaha that's what I think of it. Maybe I'm over-analyzing the "Abandon Ship" thing but I still like the album!

Friendly Explorer

I saw Knife Party back in 2013 and it was HANDS DOWN, my favorite show yet. and still is! but the latest album isn't for me... I prefer the older tunes!
I love this album. I really like the heavy disco-influence on it! It definitely stayed with the Knife Party aesthetic of being "funny." (That's how I see them, anyways.) But it definitely has some great sounds. I don't think it differs too much from their older works, though everyone thinks it does. The chiptune bits are great, too. (No pun intended!)
9/10 album, definitely will be on my Spotify stream for a few months!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff