Welcome to Gaia! ::

pockybot
flaifire

Pocky, is Chuck E Cheese actually fun? Or is it more of a rose-tinted glasses/fond-memories fun?

well given Chuck E Cheese isnt even a microcosm shell of the cryptic cabaret theatre/animals coming out of the wall/tiny hidden crazy light room place/kick a** arcade it used to be in the early thru late 80's...rose tinted glasses smile
That would have been something! I've never been to a Chuck E Cheese; we had a Billy Bob's Wonderland..hardly the subsititute from what I remember from the Cuck E Cheese commercials. So sad... sweatdrop
Miss_Velvet_Underground
That would have been something! I've never been to a Chuck E Cheese; we had a Billy Bob's Wonderland..hardly the subsititute from what I remember from the Cuck E Cheese commercials. So sad... sweatdrop

Oh yeah! Showbiz Pizza Time! I remember that smile

Wuzzel
pockybot
Don't they have something comparable to Chuck E Cheese? Like Mongo E Moose? And yeah I agree...with all the iconic mascots ensuring every kid is weened on a nice healthy diet of double whoppers and milkshakes...the future is not bright here in Ameriduh.

I don't know about any Mongo E Moose, if there is one I wanna meet him.

Hehe Ameriduh, oh well Canada's not too great either. That's why I wanna move to the Netherlands, were they recycle 90% of their garbage, and have massive floats made from flowers! <3

well, that sounds like an interesting alternative. As much as I wouldnt want to live anywhere but America(and by America, I mean California) I can't help but think America's youth arent the brightest bunch on the planet comapred to other countries.

Anyways, I came up with my own Chuck E Cheese alternative:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
pockybot

HAHA nice!!
Miss_Velvet_Underground
pockybot

HAHA nice!!

Mmm I love its randomness.
Thanks! Yeah that's actually taken from various strips I did for my webcomic PockyBot( http://www.pockybot.com/ ) Very very random smile
pockybot
Thanks! Yeah that's actually taken from various strips I did for my webcomic PockyBot( http://www.pockybot.com/ ) Very very random smile
Cool. I shall check out.
on the subject - i'm only 15 but been into hip hop since I was pretty much born. From there I moved on to some j-pop and techno from some game called beatmania (even though it doesn't even exist on the east coast pretty much) - found out about DDR and said "damn i hate this stuff" and moved on to much more hardcore music ... from happy to speedcore and now pretty much just into gabber and SOME rap --- anything with a good bassline and nice synth
Derald
on the subject - i'm only 15 but been into hip hop since I was pretty much born. From there I moved on to some j-pop and techno from some game called beatmania (even though it doesn't even exist on the east coast pretty much) - found out about DDR and said "damn i hate this stuff" and moved on to much more hardcore music ... from happy to speedcore and now pretty much just into gabber and SOME rap --- anything with a good bassline and nice synth

EBM has good basslines and synths!
I suggest downloading the folowing bands:

VNV Nation
Assemblage 23
Covenant
Funker Vogt
Seabound
Suicide Commando
Cesium 137
Rotersand
Fictional
Icon of Coil
Goteki
Terrorfakt
Fiendflug
Apoptygma Berzerk
FutureOnCarbon
Derald

VNV Nation
Assemblage 23
Covenant
Funker Vogt
Seabound
Suicide Commando
Cesium 137
Rotersand
Fictional
Icon of Coil
Goteki
Terrorfakt
Fiendflug
Apoptygma Berzerk

heart You can have my children too.
Wuzzel
FutureOnCarbon
Derald

VNV Nation
Assemblage 23
Covenant
Funker Vogt
Seabound
Suicide Commando
Cesium 137
Rotersand
Fictional
Icon of Coil
Goteki
Terrorfakt
Fiendflug
Apoptygma Berzerk

heart You can have my children too.

heart I feel important now. heart
Derald

Wtf, there are no synths in hardcore.
Ive been in it for quite some time.. When I was a wee lad, I grew up listening to artists like Erasure ( redface , They were my first gig too!!) but then it spawned into comercial cheesy trance, then hardcore, then rock, now rock and dance combined (Electroclash!!)

Dangerous Conversationalist

Roughly 5 years in the rave scene. Maybe a bit more.
But I've been listening to electronic music for maybe........ 8 years... Was into punk-rock back in the days.
I have been into EBM/ Industrial, since around the early to mid 1990s. I wish I had found it earlier but then again I would only be a kid lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff