Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think of this band? I heard that one of their songs named "God is God" is pretty trippy.

Well...this question is kinda not the same as the topic but what do the type of techno with female singers? My friend just calls them happy techno, but that doesn't sound right...
Seriously dood. There's a Juno Reactor thread near the bottom. Why did you just make another? gonk
"God is God" isn't one of their better tracks.... and no, they ARE NOT happy techno.
Watha
what do you think of this band? I heard that one of their songs named "God is God" is pretty trippy.

Well...this question is kinda not the same as the topic but what do the type of techno with female singers? My friend just calls them happy techno, but that doesn't sound right...

There has to be a specific type of techno with female singers? Female singers can be in different kinds of Techno/Trance/House/etc.

Happy Hardcore is an actual subgenre, but Happy Techno isn't.
im beginning to confuse myself...and damn that was a lot of typos on my part...didn't mean to have so many question marks....Well...uh...nevermind about this topic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff