CharlieTehRubberDucky
The Streetcleaner of Hate
CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

GO THUMPER GO crying

that funky bassline never gets old.

Nope.
Rocky's whole soundtrack makes me want to start running down the street.

Hell, i would climb up Mount Everest with that tune on loop, lol.

Lol, I don't know about that. Slide down it, maybe.

try to slide down, you fall off of a precipice, and get a jagged rock up your a**. Or, you climb your. Your choice, bro. rofl

Super Gekko

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

GO THUMPER GO crying

that funky bassline never gets old.

Nope.
Rocky's whole soundtrack makes me want to start running down the street.

Hell, i would climb up Mount Everest with that tune on loop, lol.

Lol, I don't know about that. Slide down it, maybe.

try to slide down, you fall off of a precipice, and get a jagged rock up your a**. Or, you climb your. Your choice, bro. rofl

Nooooo I'd make a giant slide from the tippy top to the bottom. On a second thought, the momentum would probably kill me. eek
Can I just live in a cave somewhere in the middle?

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Nooooo I'd make a giant slide from the tippy top to the bottom. On a second thought, the momentum would probably kill me. eek

Maybe. Word on the street is that bears have evolved to the point where they can cognitively decide to rape females. biggrin
But putting that aside, this John Foxx dude is gay as hell.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Maybe. Word on the street is that bears have evolved to the point where they can cognitively decide to rape females. biggrin

Lol, do bears even live on Mount Everest?
SWEET JESUS. That's disturbing.

I don't even remember what he sounds like anymore. Oh wait, weird synths, got it.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I don't even remember what he sounds like anymore. Oh wait, weird synths, got it.

Seriously, a woman was raped by a bear. I wish I was joking.
Yeah, bears live on the foothills of the Himilayas.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Seriously, a woman was raped by a bear. I wish I was joking.
Yeah, bears live on the foothills of the Himilayas.

Oh my. That's...I dont even care how that works, nevermind.
Do polar bears have to swim and live by glaciers and ice and stuff? Maybe they could relocate to the mountains if global warming gets worse.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Do polar bears have to swim and live by glaciers and ice and stuff? Maybe they could relocate to the mountains if global warming gets worse.

Well, they're born on glaciers, relatively. If we keep it up, the WILL have to relocate them to artifical native climates and areas.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Well, they're born on glaciers, relatively. If we keep it up, the WILL have to relocate them to artifical native climates and areas.

I think even if we cut back 90% of the factors adding to global warming, they'd still have to relocate, because of how bad it's gotten. gonk

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I think even if we cut back 90% of the factors adding to global warming, they'd still have to relocate, because of how bad it's gotten. gonk

I think that that might become a reality for the U.S. Our tension with Iran is making prices skyrocket. Let's hope that we don't go to war with them. If we do, our oil is basically bye-bye.

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

I think that that might become a reality for the U.S. Our tension with Iran is making prices skyrocket. Let's hope that we don't go to war with them. If we do, our oil is basically bye-bye.

Our tension with Iran is such a pain. I understand that we got involved in the middle east to get some control of the oil and to make sure that the nuclear weapon threats weren't threats. But, I don't see how long we can keep this up, when they clearly are in the middle of a turning point.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky
Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Our tension with Iran is such a pain. I understand that we got involved in the middle east to get some control of the oil and to make sure that the nuclear weapon threats weren't threats. But, I don't see how long we can keep this up, when they clearly are in the middle of a turning point.

Eh, I don't think so. Their national GDP is in the toilet, and there's still quite a few extremist groups in Iran. I totally get why the Iranian government is angry, though. We set a drone in their air vicinity, and that's just low-handed.
O, great America. America. How we can own the most nuclear weapons out of all ofther countries on the planet, yet scrutinizer and sanction countries that haven't had such a nice past, yet have a nuclear silo or two somewhere(contradictory, considering that out homeland is built on slavery and treachery).

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Eh, I don't think so. Their national GDP is in the toilet, and there's still quite a few extremist groups in Iran. I totally get why the Iranian government is angry, though. We set a drone in their air vicinity, and that's just low-handed.
O, great America. America. How we can own the most nuclear weapons out of all ofther countries on the planet, yet scrutinizer and sanction countries that haven't had such a nice past, yet have a nuclear silo or two somewhere(contradictory, considering that out homeland is built on slavery and treachery).

I do. I hope so anyway. Their government is a bit of a mess, and the longer we stay in the area, the worse it's going to get.
We're extremely contradictory. Even though we've cut back our nuclear weapon supply, we still are still a giant threat, or would be one. We're waaaaay too involved with other affairs. I'm not suggesting a policy of isolationism, like North Korea right now, but we need to stop taking it upon ourselves to stick our noses in things. Nuclear weapons are dangerous, they're a threat, and if everyone stock piled their weapons, we could ruin the earth many times over. But that doesn't mean everytime there may or may not be a crisis we fly over there like Captain America or something.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

I do. I hope so anyway. Their government is a bit of a mess, and the longer we stay in the area, the worse it's going to get.
We're extremely contradictory. Even though we've cut back our nuclear weapon supply, we still are still a giant threat, or would be one. We're waaaaay too involved with other affairs. I'm not suggesting a policy of isolationism, like North Korea right now, but we need to stop taking it upon ourselves to stick our noses in things. Nuclear weapons are dangerous, they're a threat, and if everyone stock piled their weapons, we could ruin the earth many times over. But that doesn't mean everytime there may or may not be a crisis we fly over there like Captain America or something.

Yeah, I would love it if Iran and Iraq could get back on their feet. It'll take a while, though.
And yeah, we're in EVERYONE'S business. I really dislike it.
>Funding schools in Argentina(A COUNTRY PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF FUNDING THEIR OWN EDUCATION BUREAU).
>U.S. Kids nationwide ending up as an average of #16 in math and science exams.
wink

Super Gekko

Ace the Suicidal Tool
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Yeah, I would love it if Iran and Iraq could get back on their feet. It'll take a while, though.
And yeah, we're in EVERYONE'S business. I really dislike it.
>Funding schools in Argentina(A COUNTRY PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF FUNDING THEIR OWN EDUCATION BUREAU).
>U.S. Kids nationwide ending up as an average of #16 in math and science exams.
wink

If they could have a solid government and move past the corruption, violence and make education and freedoms a priority, that would be great.
Oh god, I know. We send N.Korea food and supplies, do they use it? Nope. Meanwhile, we've got so many hobos and unemployed. Because that makes sense.
Really? I had no idea we were funding Argentina. I thought they were a pretty strong country.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

If they could have a solid government and move past the corruption, violence and make education and freedoms a priority, that would be great.
Oh god, I know. We send N.Korea food and supplies, do they use it? Nope. Meanwhile, we've got so many hobos and unemployed. Because that makes sense.
Really? I had no idea we were funding Argentina. I thought they were a pretty strong country.

We fund sooo many countries. It's retarded.
well, N. Koreans need them, though. People are starving in the country.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff