Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Gekko

The Streetcleaner of Hate
CharlieTehRubberDucky

>1: Love every John Foxx song, and be a p***k towards anyone that dislikes this shitty casio-play-piano synthpop.

ALL HAIL THIS NEW GOD
TRULY HE IS A REINCARNATION OF SOME HEAVENLY BEING

HE IS THINE GOD OF OBSERVATIONS
BLESS HIS SOUL
FOR HE HATH BEEN THINE EMBODIMENT OF ABRAHAM HIMSELF

WE MUST APPEASE THIS DIETY WITH 80'S SYNTH INSPIRED SAMPLES, FOR ONLY THEN WILL WE TRULY REACH ENLIGHTENMENT COMPARABLE TO HIS LEVEL

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

>1: Love every John Foxx song, and be a p***k towards anyone that dislikes this shitty casio-play-piano synthpop.

ALL HAIL THIS NEW GOD

BLESS HIS SOUL

WE MUST APPEASE THIS DIETY WITH 80'S SYNTH INSPIRED SAMPLES, FOR ONLY THEN WILL WE TRULY REACH ENLIGHTENMENT COMPARABLE TO HIS LEVEL

I CONCURR WITH THINE STATEMENT
RELEASE THINE MIDI KEYBOARD AND THINE FL STUDIO, IT DOTH TIME TO MAKE THINE SYNTHPOP

Super Gekko

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

ALL HAIL THIS NEW GOD

BLESS HIS SOUL

RELEASE THINE MIDI KEYBOARD AND THINE FL STUDIO, IT DOTH TIME TO MAKE THINE SYNTHPOP

ONWARDS, TO THE FRUITY LOOPS!
PREPARE FOR THY SYNTHS

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

ALL HAIL THIS NEW GOD

BLESS HIS SOUL

ONWARDS, TO THE FRUITY LOOPS!
PREPARE FOR THY SYNTHS

Oh, god, I have to stop reading Shakspearian Literature. sweatdrop

Super Gekko

Lol, you can't let it get to you or else you'll start talking like you wore born in the late 15 hundreds. Everytime I watch British tv show, I end up talking in a British accent. Skins is a horrible influence on me. lol
What are you reading now?

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Lol, you can't let it get to you or else you'll start talking like you wore born in the late 15 hundreds. Everytime I watch British tv show, I end up talking in a British accent. Skins is a horrible influence on me. lol

I just finished reading the Tempest on my own accord. It was actually really good. Probably my new fave for from Shakespeare.
I'm not reading a book called The Deserter by Peadar O. Guilin. It's a Science Fiction novel that is very confusing at first, but gets very intense.I highly recommend it.

Super Gekko

CharlieTehRubberDucky

I just finished reading the Tempest on my own accord. It was actually really good. Probably my new fave for from Shakespeare.
I'm not reading a book called The Deserter by Peadar O. Guilin. It's a Science Fiction novel that is very confusing at first, but gets very intense.I highly recommend it.

Cool. I've only ever read A Midsummer Night's Dream, which was for class, and I didn't really like it. The only character I liked was Puck.
I just read a short summary of it, sounds interesting. I didn't like the last Science Fiction novel I read, and stayed away ever since. Looking back though, that was years ago and I had picked a creepy book that probably wasn't something a middle schooler should have read.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Cool. I've only ever read A Midsummer Night's Dream, which was for class, and I didn't really like it. The only character I liked was Puck.
I just read a short summary of it, sounds interesting. I didn't like the last Science Fiction novel I read, and stayed away ever since. Looking back though, that was years ago and I had picked a creepy book that probably wasn't something a middle schooler should have read.

This book will tie you in knots. It requires reading every word and thinking upon them. It's glorious.
I have not read A Midsummer Night's Dream, unfortunately, I want to, though.

Super Gekko

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

This book will tie you in knots. It requires reading every word and thinking upon them. It's glorious.
I have not read A Midsummer Night's Dream, unfortunately, I want to, though.

Hm. Maybe something for summer vacation then.
Go for it. Puck is cool, and the play within the play is kind of funny. Even if you don't like it though, it's a classic.
CharlieTehRubberDucky
PUSTULE
CharlieTehRubberDucky
PUSTULE
CharlieTehRubberDucky

You so do. It's really quite inspiring.

You're inspired easily.

Oh, wow, to top it all off, you're modest.
emotion_kirakira

You're in highschool?

Your observation skills are just...beyond words.

Bahaha.
DUBSTEP BRO.

Greedy Capitalist

PUSTULE
DUBSTEP BRO.

Okay.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Go for it. Puck is cool, and the play within the play is kind of funny. Even if you don't like it though, it's a classic.

Is puck like, this really cool guy in a leather jacket, that has slicked back hair? cool

Super Gekko

CharlieTehRubberDucky

Is puck like, this really cool guy in a leather jacket, that has slicked back hair? cool

Yeah, he's on Glee too, except he had a mohawk on there, I believe.

Greedy Capitalist

CharlieTehRubberDucky
CharlieTehRubberDucky

Yeah, he's on Glee too, except he had a mohawk on there, I believe.

Oh, yeah, that douche guy with the Mohawke. I have only watched one episode of Glee. It's sooooo boring. emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff