ValochRebirth
i like it. wink check out mine =)

thanks man, and i'll check your stuff out to
check out my three tune
let the kid play

rolling thunder

Misty blues

Come on guys, help a guy out, and let me know what you think,
you guys are cold, I would have hope for more then one person to check out my tunes and give me some C&C crying
I think their great =P, I like ValochRebirth's to.
biggrin yeah, two people like my tunes
for a start I'm only going to comment on the first song you listed earlier (let the kids play) I liked it, with the small exception of the overly electronic sound (comes in after the piano, not sure what to call it) takes away the organic feel the song had going sweatdrop
Let the kid play, doesn't sound so bad, the frequency on the bass is killer man =X.

Rolling thunder, nice little melody. Not so bad

Misty Blues, if i had something i liked out all of the rest, this one would be it. nice guitar and everything.

out of 10, I give it a 6 ;]

keep it up though, mad props on the work
^_^ very cool. I just started listening, good job.

Dangerous Conversationalist

Yup great stuff man.
6.5/10

Best track: Misty blues
eek thanks for the C&C guys, I'm working on some new stuff, now i'm trying to make some new drum rolls not the same old repetative stuff, but as they say practice makes perfect
Akuma-Loki
eek thanks for the C&C guys, I'm working on some new stuff, now i'm trying to make some new drum rolls not the same old repetative stuff, but as they say practice makes perfect
to quote my drawing prof. "be willing to make mistakes, they lead to the best works"
Dude, the first one (let the kid play) is awesome man. Has a mixture of like a South American samba-ish and then it changes to like a garage/house. nice. The trumpet solo kicks butt too. PWNED!! eek
Rolling Thunder sounds pretty good too, the percussion parts are pretty complex and interesting. Nice alternating bass/treble melodies. A bit confusing with the style though, but all around pretty sweet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff