Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see what you're saying. Even in music I don't really like I usually find something I can appreciate.

That said I don't really mind the overly squashed, mid-range heavy bass music sometimes. Depends on my mood.

There are some pretty cool melodies and vocals reworked in some dubstep tunes. Sometimes I even like the build better than the drop.

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
sounds like you need some: Glitch hop step, drums & bass, vocalstep, eh...ponystep xD

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
94SasukeUchiha
sounds like you need some: Glitch hop step, drums & bass, vocalstep, eh...ponystep xD

I still wanna facepalm when ever i hear people talk about "ponystep"...

Shirtless Fairy

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
FurryTyrant
94SasukeUchiha

well i would probably say the same thing 6 months ago and be disgusted but saying ponystep is what got me into mlp lol. I thought it was just normal dubstep. But this is so cool and what are these vocals its ponys? Must search for more out of curiousity. Omg i love this style! Than omg i love mlp!

Liberal Genius

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ElegantSupreme

heart

ugh... once again.. the drop messes up with the nice mellow intro.. why does dubstep have to mess everything up!!!

Dangerous Conversationalist

FurryTyrant
94SasukeUchiha

Really? I usually wanna choke the living s**t outta them....... just sayin'.
And there's no GLITCH HOP STEP! IT'S JUST GLITCH HOP!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
White Linen
FurryTyrant
94SasukeUchiha

Really? I usually wanna choke the living s**t outta them....... just sayin'.
And there's no GLITCH HOP STEP! IT'S JUST GLITCH HOP!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm a brony and I find "Ponystep" retarded
94SasukeUchiha
are you 15 bro? Da fuq is vocal step? DRUMS & bass, glitch hop step? And I don't think anyone here wants to listen to that garbage pony s**t step.

Cloud 0
94SasukeUchiha
are you 15 bro? Da fuq is vocal step? DRUMS & bass, glitch hop step? And I don't think anyone here wants to listen to that garbage pony s**t step.

HE is and not popular with the other kids........... I think we might have to put him down.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
White Linen
Cloud 0
94SasukeUchiha

HE is and not popular with the other kids........... I think we might have to put him down.

DON'T PUT OLD YELLER DOWN

FurryTyrant
White Linen
Cloud 0
94SasukeUchiha

DON'T PUT OLD YELLER DOWN

I'M old and I don't seem to have asked your opinion..........
White Linen
Cloud 0
94SasukeUchiha

lol its seems like with everything he post he's just putting himself down

Cloud 0
White Linen
Cloud 0
94SasukeUchiha

lol its seems like with everything he post he's just putting himself down

I'ma stilll gonna be here...........

Dapper Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
White Linen
Rembobotom
FurryTyrant
There's alot wrong with liking dubstep/brostep>_< but I was just mentioning taht I liked it until the drop/wobbles hit

So, what exactly is wrong with having musical preferences? Do you really feel you don't have any morals just because you like some of it?

It makes you a douche..... automatically.

Do you really believe the horse s**t that you just took the time to type?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff