Welcome to Gaia! ::

a lot of peeps it seems post stuff in this forum that has nothing to do with industrial...I can see some electro stuff and some goth of course but isnt there a way for people to know what industrial means?
Is it like a petion or something that we need for the moderator?

Sugestions?
I dunno. me new. me have no idear
It's because this is the ELECTRONICA AND Industrial forum. Restricting it to JUST industrial wouldn't do anything.

Sorry, but this won't work.
I'm just going to laugh at you.

biggrin
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**

biggrin

We should start a club.
Funkrise
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**

biggrin

We should start a club.

A club? Sounds good to me. Let's call it the "Laughing at Morons" club. =D
I call Vice-President!

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
s**t, how to express myself without getting banned

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

This was originally an "Electronic/Dance" subforum. Then Bazz went and smoked some crack, and changed it to "Electronica/Industrial" because "E/D" was being all glitchy.... Man, if I weren't so busy a** ******** your mother, I would start verbally abusing you right now.
heart Well put, Jopwie.

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
thankies heart
jopwie

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

This was originally an "Electronic/Dance" subforum. Then Bazz went and smoked some crack, and changed it to "Electronica/Industrial" because "E/D" was being all glitchy.... Man, if I weren't so busy a** ******** your mother, I would start verbally abusing you right now.

heart !

You totally have to come up for Pixelation: Level 2 on the 4th. So we can be snobby bitches and make fun of people.
Funkrise
jopwie

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

heart !

You totally have to come up for Pixelation: Level 2 on the 4th. So we can be snobby bitches and make fun of people.

I totally wish I could join you guys. Sounds like fun. <3 One day I'll come be snobby with you Peter.

Assimilated Borg

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Funkrise
jopwie

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

heart !

hehe I hope!!! I got a PM from exeron, might be making the journey with him (if my last paycheque is big enough...)
it's VERY SIMPLE

We Don't!

Have a nice day biggrin ... stressed
stressed stressed i dont need to say anything the people already have said my thoughts..... scream
Funkrise
jopwie

YOU KNOW NOTHING.

heart !

interesting... you know the quixotic people?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff