Welcome to Gaia! ::

jesus christ
this ******** thread

for the record i find most of his stuff to be mediocre, but there's a handful of gems in his discography

Dangerous Conversationalist

PRESSURE CHAMBER
jesus christ
this ******** thread

for the record i find most of his stuff to be mediocre, but there's a handful of gems in his discography

JUst sooooooooo 2005 it hurts....
PRESSURE CHAMBER
jesus christ
this ******** thread

Well that's better than saying "it's s**t"
I'm not saying I love all of his music, I have to agree with you when it comes to some stuff.

Newbie Noob

This thread has as much of a right to exist as any other official thread in this forum. Being "regulars" does not give you the right to troll anybody, nor does it make your opinions more valid than a new user's opinion.

Feel free to discuss this artist, regardless of whether you like or dislike him. But trolling and flaming are not allowed anywhere on Gaia.
Scarbi
This thread has as much of a right to exist as any other official thread in this forum. Being "regulars" does not give you the right to troll anybody, nor does it make your opinions more valid than a new user's opinion.

Feel free to discuss this artist, regardless of whether you like or dislike him. But trolling and flaming are not allowed anywhere on Gaia.

Thank you for that c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces