Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone im trying to play an event in my home state so i entered one of my songs for a contest. The link is below it would be much appreciated if you could vote for my song " Waves" by Spirit Bomb. Much love fellow ravers heart
https://beta.spotlight.fm/opportunities/perform-at-infrasound-festival-[producer-contest]

https://soundcloud.com/djspiritbomb/waves

Interesting Regular

Watch out for overcompression, it makes your kick sound weak.
savagesarge
Watch out for overcompression, it makes your kick sound weak.
for sure dude that bass is a bit crunchy. Ill keep it in mind though for the next project
altought i think the kick cuts through the mix its just the bass that overpowers everything

BLANCA BLANCO's Husband

Beloved Fatcat

Haha, Infra huh? I've considered going to this. I love the MN EDM community.
DrasticDetour
yeah they are so different from wisco or chicago peeps. Straight up hippies and they are all so down to earth.

BLANCA BLANCO's Husband

Beloved Fatcat

Cloud 0
DrasticDetour
yeah they are so different from wisco or chicago peeps. Straight up hippies and they are all so down to earth.

I would know, I love being part of the Twin Cities group of ravers. I feel like the community is so friendly there.
DrasticDetour
Cloud 0
DrasticDetour

I would know, I love being part of the Twin Cities group of ravers. I feel like the community is so friendly there.
******** yeah dude i would love to go to a show out there sometime. the dubstep scene is so much different there and its awsome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff