Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, so, i recently acquired the most delightful program known as Ares, and did a search on happy hardcore....I have stumbled across a song known as "children of the Night" that I have become absolutely entranced with....Has anyone heard this song, and if so, could they kindly tell me whom the artist is?

"come along and join the scene, live your life like a rave machine!

We are the children of the night, we fight for the future of our nation,
let's come together and unite, let the fire burn inside,
nobody can stop this generation,
cause we're the children of the night, don't ever let them put you down!
god that song is way too ******** happy, this girl i know listens to it all the ******** time. sorry i cant remember who does it and this reply was basically worthless. but then so is happy hardcore. far too happy
Well, for people like myself who care only for a very strong, quick pulsating beat, lyrics are very unimportant. if you've any other genres that are as quick but without the cheerful poppy happiness, i would be more than welcome to them....I am open to all forms of electronic music.
if you really need super fast craziness there is always Gabber or...i believe it is called Terrorcore...it is fast evil s**t
I do indeed enjoy gabber...and it is indeed crazy, incredibly quick music...I think i shall dl some more now..i love the evil homer song i just got : )

Dangerous Conversationalist

OH GOD HELP US ALL! eek
That song gives me headaches now. Long ago, i've got to a party named Astro. The djs spun that song 4 TIMES, 4 ******** TIMES. I soon realised that happy HC was pretty boring and uninventive.
I can stand freeform for a small amount of time, thats about it.
Yeah, it is rather uninventive...i just discovered it yesterday (i know, i'm such a poser for posting in the electronic music thread without having had a lifetime commitment to discovering new music) and i am already growing a little tired of it, lol..

The Committee Staff Member

I can't say who plays that...but dang! That song would just make me laugh if I heard it.
I have the record up stairs.. I used to listen to it back in the days when I used to love harcore!! hang on...

Could it possibly be "Children Of The Night" by Nakatomi!?

biggrin
*squee* an artist name! thankies!
I need help aswell. I need help finding the song title of Dj Doboys unreleased vol 1 album. The song is the first one played. I cant seem to find the track list of that album. Who can help me out?
Heh, I know that song. I'm going to go bathe in acid now, and wait slowly while my skin peels off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff