Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 25, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**
Empress of Chaos
xTransylvanianxConcubinex
Empress of Chaos
It was in English! Not Japanese! I said it wasn't Frank Sinatra lyrics! Jeez! Don't you people pay attention?! It's not Utada Hikaru, I said "blonde girl"!

Hey dipshit, I said it probably wasn't who I was talking about and Wuzzel was telling *me* the name of the person that sings the song *I* was talking about, not you. Don't be rude about it. stare

Dipshit? Look who's talking!

Oh stuff it. Listen up kid, no one cares about your damn song. I would assume they care even less now, considering your behaviour. I'm afraid it's still youwho looks like a dipshit.

You got issues or something? I only wanted some help! And no one here's been of any help! So why don't you stuff it, dipshit. And don't forget to choke on it, too.!
Empress of Chaos

You got issues or something? I only wanted some help! And no one here's been of any help! So why don't you stuff it, dipshit. And don't forget to choke on it, too.!

So no one knew your song. Big ******** deal. You don't have to be such a complete ******** to the people that posted here. Keep in mind that you are a "disposable poster". You're not a reg here. No one really cares about you - and you've just given us reason not to. *shrug* If you'd like to continue posting in this forum and not be thought of as a b***h who isn't worth our time, smarten up.
w00t Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**.

Dangerous Conversationalist

And it will be a pleasure to hijack all your threads and turn them in a sarcastick comedy of some dsort. Just be smart newb girl, don't piss off electroonic peeps!
I LIKE THE CRYSTAL METHOD!! TRIP LIKE I DO!!
Kittybloodlove
I LIKE THE CRYSTAL METHOD!! TRIP LIKE I DO!!

That was totally random and had nothing at all to do with the original thread topic or the semi-argument happening. Please refrain from spamming in the future.
Help me find me song... crying

some of the lyrics...

Just open your heart
Just open your mind
And let your love flower like the sunshine
The river so deep
the valley so wide
like those *****

Female singer ... more dance than anything....

Please if you know it, pm me thanxies whee heart
Malyssa4444
Help me find me song... crying

some of the lyrics...

Just open your heart
Just open your mind
And let your love flower like the sunshine
The river so deep
the valley so wide
like those *****

Female singer ... more dance than anything....

Please if you know it, pm me thanxies whee heart

You've posted in the wrong thread. ^_^ The thread you want is the "Official 'What is this song?' Thread". Here's the link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5715292

Thank you!
look on limewire. it should be dj tinman, and dj HhH your welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out