Welcome to Gaia! ::

i basicly need a crash course in french house music and or a few other genre's of music relating to the afor mentioned.

the two examples im needing from you guys to fill me in on are acts like daft punk and justice and stuff that influenced the both of them.

i might need good french techno and or trance if thats going to be related to the search.

im basicly looking this stuff up for a close friend and i kinda need help so as to get an accurate interpretation of her tastes

please and thank you. User Image
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust
i basicly need a crash course in french house music and or a few other genre's of music relating to the afor mentioned.

the two examples im needing from you guys to fill me in on are acts like daft punk and justice and stuff that influenced the both of them.

i might need good french techno and or trance if thats going to be related to the search.

im basicly looking this stuff up for a close friend and i kinda need help so as to get an accurate interpretation of her tastes

justice isn't really house music, but, and dj parry hotter should post soon, any day now, any time now, I like don't know the history of all this stuff I just know artists x.x

BUT you can start by looking at the immediate splinters from Daft Punk, mainly Thomas Bangalter's side projects and Guy Manuel's (the labels Roulé and Crydamouré respectively). Both have a lot of really great artists under them (I prefer Crydmouré's though, like Le Knight Club and Buffalo Bunch are awesome).

Also wasn't RAM a tribute to who influenced daft punk? At least check that track teachers.

I'll add to this like, tomorrow, i'm kinda not with it right now
Spaifu
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust

justice isn't really house music, but, and dj parry hotter should post soon, any day now, any time now, I like don't know the history of all this stuff I just know artists x.x

BUT you can start by looking at the immediate splinters from Daft Punk, mainly Thomas Bangalter's side projects and Guy Manuel's (the labels Roulé and Crydamouré respectively). Both have a lot of really great artists under them (I prefer Crydmouré's though, like Le Knight Club and Buffalo Bunch are awesome).

Also wasn't RAM a tribute to who influenced daft punk? At least check that track teachers.

I'll add to this like, tomorrow, i'm kinda not with it right now

okie doke, thanks in advance.

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Songs:

Labels:

Crydamore (as Spife said)
Roulé (also as Spife said)
Vertigo
20000st
Subliminal (later releases are more club house)
Filtered
Digital Love
4Disco Records
G-High Records
Vulture

EDIT: As for some French techno:

Laurent Garnier
Etienne De Crécy
Julien Delfaud
Miss Kittin
Oxia
Kiko
The Hacker
4 disco records! how could i forgetttttt

also Stardust is good cause DJ EQ is on it all the time cause he runs it and he's pree good

I didn't like (or understand?) 20000st until one track really made me fall in love

I forgot vertigo too, I have like a master list some where of stuff that waveform posted that i'll go find zzzzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff