Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite genre out of the options listed below?

Hardstyle! 0.64391143911439 64.4% [ 349 ]
Hard Trance! 0.12915129151292 12.9% [ 70 ]
Hard House! 0.086715867158672 8.7% [ 47 ]
Other Genre... 0.14022140221402 14.0% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 542 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 >

Backwoods Witch

Defqon 1 Australia is coming up.
Anyone else as depressed as I am to not be there?

Shadowy Phantom

Streight Jacket Fashion

Yes, very D;
I am moving my arse to that wonderful place somewhere in the near future . . . or at least I hope to.

Backwoods Witch

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Streight Jacket Fashion

Yes, very D;
I am moving my arse to that wonderful place somewhere in the near future . . . or at least I hope to.

Oh, sounds awesome! A couple of friends and I are planning a trip there next year. Too many glorious festivals we've been missing out on.

And the next step is the Netherlands. emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Phantom

Streight Jacket Fashion
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Streight Jacket Fashion

Yes, very D;

Oh, sounds awesome! A couple of friends and I are planning a trip there next year. Too many glorious festivals we've been missing out on.

And the next step is the Netherlands. emotion_kirakira

Oh yes~
Take me with you? emotion_kirakira
Streight Jacket Fashion

I am very, number one party island am I right.

Backwoods Witch

djsacuna

Hell yes! Though the Netherlands will always be my #1 party destination.

poppihollapuddelz

Omg, of course! Let's go! emotion_brofist

Meanwhile guys, have ya'll seen the pictures of the Q-Dance stage at Mysteryland?
My eyes, they burn with envy!

Check it out, yo.
HARDSTYLE HARDSTYLE HARDSTYLE
WOOP!!!!!!!! HWS #15! WHOS LISTENING ?????
Shoutout to all the epic hardstyle and hard dance shufflerz out there! Keep on rockin biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0-vjfEE5_E

Unbeatable Noob

"I know I'm new here, so, hi!" emotion_kirakira

"Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I'm just gonna gush about seeing Headhunterz at Blackout in Edmonton. A little bit late, but, I managed to get front and centre... He touched my hand. Easily one of the best nights of my life thus far. Hoping for a lot more." >u<

"As a closer, currently loving Sleepless by Adrenalize. It's my current On repeat song."
Patzu

"Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I'm just gonna gush about seeing Headhunterz at Blackout in Edmonton. A little bit late, but, I managed to get front and centre... He touched my hand. Easily one of the best nights of my life thus far. Hoping for a lot more." >u<

"As a closer, currently loving Sleepless by Adrenalize. It's my current On repeat song."
Headhunterz Kaskade remix "Lessons in Love" just came out, I have had it on repeat since the radio edit came out beginning of this year. Lol.

Unbeatable Noob

Hardstyle God
Patzu

Headhunterz Kaskade remix "Lessons in Love" just came out, I have had it on repeat since the radio edit came out beginning of this year. Lol.

"That's a good one. I like the Spaceman Remix he did a little bit better. Dat intro. Dunno what it is about this kid, Adrenalize, for me. Just been loving his tracks."

Chatty Conversationalist

Streight Jacket Fashion
djsacuna

Hell yes! Though the Netherlands will always be my #1 party destination.

poppihollapuddelz

Omg, of course! Let's go! emotion_brofist

Meanwhile guys, have ya'll seen the pictures of the Q-Dance stage at Mysteryland?
My eyes, they burn with envy!

Check it out, yo.

The Mysteryland stage was ridiculous. My favorite stage this year is still probably going to have to be the DefQon.1 NL stage, all the symbology on it was priceless. The EDC stage would've been cool if the US didn't have strict laser regulations and the wind didn't almost impale us all. haha
Forever hating that I don't live in Europe.

Chatty Conversationalist

Sup guys, I've had several accounts throughout the years(since 04-05 I think) but decided to make a new one!

Super glad I found this thread. Besides Hardstyle (which is the best style), any Hard Trance, Hardcore lovers still active???
Besides Frontliner, Heady, and Isaac coming to my city, I got to see all my favorites at EDC this past summer. The lineup was way too crazy to miss. Forever hating that I don't live in Europe, and forever hating the fact that I've never been to Dominator.

ALSO, the Hard Bass 2013 lineup is RIDICULOUS. Like wtf. RAWSTYLE LIVES scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces