Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalrafur
Funkrise
Stalrafur
Y'know, I kinda see happy hardcore to be a phase that most ravers/electronic music fans go through at some point, but eventually get over...

I couldn't agree more. For me it went Jungle>HHC>trance>house>breaks

I still like HHC...It reminds me of meeting all the people, who today are my best friends. It reminds me of being on ecstacy and needed nothing more strongly then hug someone else.

I like Psy, goa and morning trance now. Because that reminds me of the parties i've had a hand in putting together. and those are good memories.

jungle is good for smoking weed, imo razz .

house and breaks own my soul. razz

Hrm, for me I think the progression was something like...OK, this is gonna be long whee :

Video-game soundtrack "techno" (DDR, Bust a Groove, etc)>"Classic Rave" compilations>HHC>Trance>House>Specifically, disco/funky house>Downtempo/trip-hop>indie rock (there was a period where I stopped listening to electronic music entirely)>whatever I could get my hands on that was good quality.

...Erm, yeah. My tastes are pretty mutt-like right now...I don't have a particularly strong allegiance to any one genre, though there are certain sounds I like more than others.

Yeah, that's where I'm at too razz

I listen to breaks, jungle, hardcore, trance, house, techno, indierock, indietronic, punk, metal, ambient. I don't care about genre's really, as long as it's pleasing to the ear.
Exactly. 3nodding domokun
smile smile

Yep.

What do you think of my sig xp
I went trance as of late, I just dig it.
this past weekend I went to a rave in hartford and the music , here , blew hhc
out of the water , and now I can understand where you people were coming from when you were like "hardcore suxx" and I now can agree to an extent , but Im not completley over my hardcore phase ....... xp
Herm. This is what I listened to....
Age ------------------------------Type o' Music
6-10 -- 90's dance like C+C Music Factory/The KLF
10-15 -- Trance, Vocal, Epic Dream uhh DJ Mystik, and Marksi/ 80s synthpop
15-now -- Glitchcore, Electroclash, 80's synthpop, Futurepop, Indie-pop, Psy/Goa
tetsuo-mishima
i love the happy 2b hardcore albums .... by far though my favorite is definately chapter5 mixed by annabolic frolic ...... thats some good stuff right 'dere

Niiice. Check out Hixxy. < Good happy hardcore.
Hardcore I can take, hhc I cannot.
Don't necro threads please.
tetsuo-mishima
this past weekend I went to a rave in hartford and the music , here , blew hhc
out of the water , and now I can understand where you people were coming from when you were like "hardcore suxx" and I now can agree to an extent , but Im not completley over my hardcore phase ....... xp

What kind of music was played at the party you went to?

Curious.
Funkrise
Stalrafur
Funkrise
Stalrafur
Y'know, I kinda see happy hardcore to be a phase that most ravers/electronic music fans go through at some point, but eventually get over...

I couldn't agree more. For me it went Jungle>HHC>trance>house>breaks

I still like HHC...It reminds me of meeting all the people, who today are my best friends. It reminds me of being on ecstacy and needed nothing more strongly then hug someone else.

I like Psy, goa and morning trance now. Because that reminds me of the parties i've had a hand in putting together. and those are good memories.

jungle is good for smoking weed, imo razz .

house and breaks own my soul. razz

Hrm, for me I think the progression was something like...OK, this is gonna be long whee :

Video-game soundtrack "techno" (DDR, Bust a Groove, etc)>"Classic Rave" compilations>HHC>Trance>House>Specifically, disco/funky house>Downtempo/trip-hop>indie rock (there was a period where I stopped listening to electronic music entirely)>whatever I could get my hands on that was good quality.

...Erm, yeah. My tastes are pretty mutt-like right now...I don't have a particularly strong allegiance to any one genre, though there are certain sounds I like more than others.

Yeah, that's where I'm at too razz

I listen to breaks, jungle, hardcore, trance, house, techno, indierock, indietronic, punk, metal, ambient. I don't care about genre's really, as long as it's pleasing to the ear.

I knew I wasn't the only music-consumption-whore.
tetsuo-mishima
i love the happy 2b hardcore albums .... by far though my favorite is definately chapter5 mixed by annabolic frolic ...... thats some good stuff right 'dere

Music for E-Tards I tell you - E-TARDS
DJ_Whore
tetsuo-mishima

You say that a lot.
Shukujo No Shadou
DJ_Whore
tetsuo-mishima

You say that a lot.

Kinda like Pockypooh uses stompy xp
Wuzzel
Shukujo No Shadou
DJ_Whore
tetsuo-mishima

You say that a lot.

Kinda like Pockypooh uses stompy xp

*Laughs.* Yeah, kinda like that. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items