Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR F.73 ARTIST FEEDBACK

I. This thread is not intended for commentary such as : "OMFG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT IT'S GREAT."
2. If you plan to post, please take time to formulate an answer which uses complete sentence(s) with proper ENGLISH grammar. We cannot reply if we cannot decipher your posts.
3. Do not post critique if you have no idea what you are talking about. If you do not know the genre or the production suite, please abstain. Post only if you know something, and try to be constructive in your criticism. Providing "harsh" feedback is only frowned upon if you do not provide reasonable grounds for the statements, do not listen to the track on reasonable hardware, or inversely, take offense when receiving such feedback.
4. If you feel the need, and I assure you at some point you will, then feel free to praise the artists on their respective media link pages, this is a feedback thread, not a circlejerk <3.

AUG14EDIT//Edit: Your--&You. ; Changed latest.
SEPT17EDIT//Edit: Thread title and direction; Changed latest; Sent Scarbi a PM to make this a pinned thread.
OCT16EDIT//Edit: Added link to the cooperative guide to producing EDM
APR16EDIT//Edit: Changed formatting and wording of the posting rules.
APR23EDIT//Edit: Added new link to LayLay's LRN2PRODUCE thread. Fixed a spelling error.
SEPT13EDIT//Edit: Changed "Edits" format; Forgot to post edit when this became an official thread (this is the notice); added an apostrophe in "it's"; changed some wording; Added amusing image to offset newcomers message
OCT1@2013EDIT//Edit: Changed some wording. Completely restructured the bottom part of the page. Changed qualifications for F.73 reg plugs on this page

List of Regulars who produce, their off-site music pages, and other major affiliations:
Evolsine - Catharsis Records - Soundcloud - Genre: Drum and Bass/Neurounk
eSkaei - Soundcloud - Genre: Psy/Goa
Exohedron - Catharsis Records - Soundcloud - Genre: Breakbeat/Trance/Varied
Somasol - Soundcloud - Genre: Psychadelic/Acid Techno/Acid

>> If you want to be added to this list, provide the basic elements above in a PM or post. <<

For the above, you must also meet some of the following criteria:
1. Post often enough to be irrefutably considered a 'Reg
2. Actually produce E.M. music with evident hopes of self improvement
3. Interact in some consistent manner with the community. Trolling can sometimes be an artform

F.73 NEWB SUPPORT SECTION| WE GOT YOU COVERED

[ #Noob ] New to /E/lectronic /M/usic production?Interested in its' basic tenets? Click here:
LayLay's production beginner thread
[ #Noob ] This is the quasi official thread run by Layra-Chan. Please visit it and practice producing. It's fun, gives deadlines and amusing themes for creative output:Official F.73 Compilation Thread
[ #Noob ] For a badly narrated but informative "video essay" on why the banner is the Roland TB-303, click here: http://www.qvcdisco.co.uk/index.php/2012/03/bassline-baseline-the-history-of-the-roland-tb-303/

[ #Misc ] Former attempts at creating this type of PERMANENT thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/electronic-music/reg-producers-post-your-latest-wip-tracks-no-newgrounds/t.60145613/?_gaia_t_=3934
I think there was to many high sounds.
The snare thing hurt my ears, it might have been TOO crisp.
But I love where it's going.
Mayor Mudkip
I think there was to many high sounds.
The snare thing hurt my ears, it might have been TOO crisp.
But I love where it's going.

What are you monitoring on for reference?
the highs man they are toooo loud TOOOOO LOUD and compressed

and loud
e_s kK -a E_

and loud

Anyone ELSE plan to post a wip? xd
Evolsine
e_s kK -a E_

and loud

haha
here vote for it by clicking on favorite if you like it
yeah yeah
ehhhhhhhhhhh ill get around to it eventually lol
I should finish what I started and upload that. Or upload it now. I dunno.

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Evolsine
e_s kK -a E_

and loud

Maaaaaaaaaaaaay-be ninja
This is all Spiiiife's fault. From the "We should invent a genre" thread. No, it's not psychedelic at all; I kinda forgot about that part.
I is not good at maek haus.
Layra-chan
No, it's not psychedelic at all; I kinda forgot about that part.

its like the beaver of the music world 4laugh
I spent too much time inserting swing by hand. I'll try to make it psy-y or something later. I need to get back to work on my second track for the place/loc comp.
Layra-chan
I spent too much time inserting swing by hand. I'll try to make it psy-y or something later. I need to get back to work on my second track for the place/loc comp.

why are you even awake right now dramallama
e_s kK -a E_
Layra-chan

why are you even awake right now dramallama

To get that damn track out of the way. If I don't do it now, I'm going to spend even more time on it when I still haven't fixed the kick on my other place/loc comp track. But now I'm going to bed. G'nite, or whatever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff