Welcome to Gaia! ::

It begins with E, D#, E, D#, E, B, D, C, A; the first major downbeat is on the A, and your percussion should start there.

I don't know, between the fact that Fur Elise is in 6/8 time and the fact that you've glitched it so much, maybe I'm just getting confused.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
http://swindeorin.official.fm/
you can listen and download for free
this most of my newest ones on it.
gallantswan

Get soundcloud.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Evolsine
gallantswan

Get soundcloud.

my soundcloud

afraid i dont have premium

official.fm is FREE and i prefer it
it has more songs of mine on it as ive been using it for about 8 months or so.

its free and easy to use.
Doesn't matter if you have a premium account or not.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Koumaru

it would be better to have a premium though...
gallantswan
Koumaru

it would be better to have a premium though...

from what i understand you only get more space with a premium account. but i think 2 hours of audio storage is good as is.

anyways, two new tracks up on soundcloud peeps. click the link in my siggy.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
new track

let me know what you think?

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
sad how this is the "only producer thread" and no-one has commented in ages.

sad
saaaad
sadsadsad
gallantswan
sad how this is the "only producer thread" and no-one has commented in ages.

sad
saaaad
sadsadsad

In ages? We do quite a bit of commentary on Soundcloud itself. Join the F.73 group if you want faster responses.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
thing that i dont get is that if this is the "official thread" of producer feedback
why are you lumping them all into this thread

stop pigeon-holding people to what you want..

i feel bad for you

i'll post stuff about my music in the appropriate place.. other than here, its electronic music i make and the more cover i get the more people may listen to my music

id rather post in every thread about independent or producers looking for more music to listen to
other than posting in ONE with only 14 pages..

and btw.. dont bother reporting me/blocking me etc. i said what is on my mind right now.
its how I FEEL and i think it should be heard.
This thread exists for two reasons: one, to prevent people from cluttering up this forum with threads that nobody will ever post in, and two, to give a place to comment constructively on people's work.
If you want attention, Gaia isn't the place. Nobody pays attention to s**t on Gaia because everyone on Gaia is a self-absorbed attentionwhore who posts for the sole purpose of subjecting other people to their narcissism. If you want cover, bother some DJs or labels. Or email Pitchfork, they seem to love any old crap these days.
So, yeah, if you don't want concrit and just want a following, then sure, you don't have to post here, but I can guarantee you that the only posts in any thread you make for yourself are going to be Evolsine and me asking you to not clutter up the forum and you subsequently telling us to ******** off.

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Layra-chan
This thread exists for two reasons: one, to prevent people from cluttering up this forum with threads that nobody will ever post in, and two, to give a place to comment constructively on people's work.
If you want attention, Gaia isn't the place. Nobody pays attention to s**t on Gaia because everyone on Gaia is a self-absorbed attentionwhore who posts for the sole purpose of subjecting other people to their narcissism. If you want cover, bother some DJs or labels. Or email Pitchfork, they seem to love any old crap these days.
So, yeah, if you don't want concrit and just want a following, then sure, you don't have to post here, but I can guarantee you that the only posts in any thread you make for yourself are going to be Evolsine and me asking you to not clutter up the forum and you subsequently telling us to ******** off.

Well i'll say thanks for not cluttering up the forum.
Pitchfork? i wouldnt touch them with a bardgepole. id rather go with ********, Rainbowdiving Butterflies, Time Thoery, Section 27, Love Torture Records, Noise Park Activities, Pavillion 36 Recordings etc. People who release good music for arts sake not cus the genre is cool.
Especially Section 27, they are putting out stuff so solid nowadays.
I posted here to get some crit on my songs and all i got was "get soundcloud"... nothing about my MUSIC, that i thought this thread was about.
Its my choice to host my music where i want, as in - i dont like soundcloud. That is my choice.
and as for his "Enjoy no user interaction then. Sorry, NO VALID producer interaction." ive posted here to have my songs criticised and nothing happened.
so therefore i have had NO VALID producer interaction or producer interaction of any sort. i thought it was about the music.

once again
newest track Rascal Re-Edit

Criticism PLEASE

oh and btw, i have an attitude. i know. sorry about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff