Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alukarj
I'm not really sure what to do with this. The track is complete, but I feel like the drums are drowning out the rest of the sound. It's not the fact that it's loud, but it just sounds oddly compressed. I did put in a compressor to the Master track, but even when I took it out, it still sounded the way it sounds now. Strangely enough it doesn't sound like this when I'm in FL Studio. I especially notice this when the strings come in.

Perfect Reflection - Signature Remix

Something is really off with the hats

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Evolsine
Alukarj
I'm not really sure what to do with this. The track is complete, but I feel like the drums are drowning out the rest of the sound. It's not the fact that it's loud, but it just sounds oddly compressed. I did put in a compressor to the Master track, but even when I took it out, it still sounded the way it sounds now. Strangely enough it doesn't sound like this when I'm in FL Studio. I especially notice this when the strings come in.

Perfect Reflection - Signature Remix

Something is really off with the hats

Are you talking about that perpetual looping sound that starts in the very beginning to the end?

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Brainvoyager
No dance or trance this time. After my two previous releases, I return with this piece to my electronic roots: the cosmic and ambient music.

Ideally, to experience this piece to its full extent, you will have to take your time and withdraw from daily life. Sit or lay down, using a good headset or good loudspeakers, close your eyes and let me take you on a mental journey. A journey that will last almost twenty five minutes, a journey that will let you encounter your memories, whatever memories that will be and whatever memories will emerge during your trip.

To enable the listener making a journey like this, is exactly what has been my intention when creating this piece. Hence the title of my electronic symphony: Drifting Memories.

It would be great if you would share this video on your own Facebook page. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy the ride!

Really nice track. I was feeling a bit upset earlier yesterday and then I listened to this. I began to feel a little calm after awhile. This kind of reminds me of Ray Lynch's stuff.
hey guys I just started making electronic music again. I've got what I think is a minimal house song in the works, let me know what you all think. Anything that I can add or remove?

ORUKI - Above Anything

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ivel the mongol
hey guys I just started making electronic music again. I've got what I think is a minimal house song in the works, let me know what you all think. Anything that I can add or remove?

ORUKI - Above Anything

Pretty nice. I don't believe I've ever heard of minimal house. By the way, where did you get that speaking sound? It sounds like something that Zedd did with his Zelda remix.
Alukarj
ivel the mongol

ORUKI - Above Anything

Pretty nice. I don't believe I've ever heard of minimal house. By the way, where did you get that speaking sound? It sounds like something that Zedd did with his Zelda remix.

Thanks! The speaking sounds are from samples of Speak and Spell.
I just released my new track Some Gentle Shades Of Light. Take your time (if you like) and hopefully you will enjoy it.

ivel the mongol

ORUKI - Above Anything

The mix felt too heavy Eq'd. I couldn't hear anything taking the high mids or highs that warranted eq'ing the whole mix down so sharply in certain portions of the spectrum. I'd run it through a bitcruncher or something as it gets really repetitive. Also the distorted bass drum has nothing or little to do with minimal house, so it really sounded like slowed down hardcore.
Try to get some harmonics out!

Dapper Dabbler

alright you wonderful people, i'm back again, hopefully not to your dismay. here's my newest track, still very rough, but coming along nicely. it's a dnb track with a short little drumstep breakdown going on towards the end. i think i've come a long way but i need to know what you all think.

(I also got tired of DR.3@MS and changed my name to BreakBandiT)

BreakBandiT - Sup? (Not as Rough Preview)

Dapper Dabbler

Bumping cause its been two weeks without a reply. C'mon guys crying
The Captain of Crunch

lol no news is good news in this place most of the time wink

I'm listening with s**t phones at the moment, but it seems like your sub/bass 60-100hz area is drowning out things a bit. I think it could benefit from different drum samples as well.

Here's some stuff i've got on the go, if you feel like tearing it apart. Most of its just me ******** around, unmastered and earsplitting.

In My Mind
Untitled
I'm Growing My Own Brains
Gimme All Your Lightning ... I may have posted this already
GlassBox
The Captain of Crunch

I'm listening with s**t phones at the moment, but it seems like your sub/bass 60-100hz area is drowning out things a bit. I think it could benefit from different drum samples as well.

Here's some stuff i've got on the go, if you feel like tearing it apart. Most of its just me ******** around, unmastered and earsplitting.

In My Mind
Untitled

170-Untitled-Test1 SUCH ATMOSPHERE in intro...but your break cuts it out too harshly. Incorporate!!!! MOAAARRR!!! Cut break via eq rather than the padsssss

Rest are alright, but that one can SHINE. I'd even remix it if you gave me the key wink
Evolsine
GlassBox
The Captain of Crunch

In My Mind
Untitled

170-Untitled-Test1 SUCH ATMOSPHERE in intro...but your break cuts it out too harshly. Incorporate!!!! MOAAARRR!!! Cut break via eq rather than the padsssss

Rest are alright, but that one can SHINE. I'd even remix it if you gave me the key wink

Yeah it does come in a little hot and I drop the pads out for that dub bass, havent done anything to it except some chopping and grid synch stuff. I was working through Fanu's drum processing tutorials:

http://www.fanuslivetraining.com/

Which he hasn't finished, he gets to the good stuff and is like... ahhh I'll make more videos later, wtf lol.

Anyway, yea lets do it smile I'll write a bit more this weekend and send you the stems. Whats your preferred mode of contact?
GlassBox
Evolsine
GlassBox
The Captain of Crunch

In My Mind
Untitled

Yeah it does come in a little hot and I drop the pads out for that dub bass, havent done anything to it except some chopping and grid synch stuff. I was working through Fanu's drum processing tutorials:

http://www.fanuslivetraining.com/

Which he hasn't finished, he gets to the good stuff and is like... ahhh I'll make more videos later, wtf lol.

Anyway, yea lets do it smile I'll write a bit more this weekend and send you the stems. Whats your preferred mode of contact?

I'll PM you the contact. Lets do THIS!
https://soundcloud.com/sk707/chunky-fungus

made a new bass synth, i love it.. i think it needs more swooshes and 1-hits and filters to start making it a track but ya.. check it out.. yes/no?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff