Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
For anybody who can help, I have a problem with FL Studio 10. I had created a track, and for some stupid reason, I decided to create an automation clip using the mixer volume control. I'm trying to mix the track better, so I went back and cleared out the old automation clips from the mixer volume control, and replaced the volume control in the Pattern section where the audio files are listed. Well, it turns out that the volume just resets itself on the mixer, forever sustaining a loud peaking sound. Here's an image that might help you guys and gals understand my plight better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you sure you got rid of all the automation clips? The only thing that would make the volume jump like that is if you had an automation clip or if you explicitly set the volume level on one of the patterns. You should try removing patterns in case you have any automation on one of them.
New tune. Free Download CC appreciated, Leave'em on SC. I'm going to bed lul.

http://soundcloud.com/sometimes-why/sometimes-why-the-gauntlet

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Layra-chan
Are you sure you got rid of all the automation clips? The only thing that would make the volume jump like that is if you had an automation clip or if you explicitly set the volume level on one of the patterns. You should try removing patterns in case you have any automation on one of them.

I'll have to take a look. I'm hoping that there is an automation clip somewhere that I missed. But for the hat, I only used it in one area, which was in the beginning of the track.
Offiser Wolfgang
Layra-chan

I'll have to take a look. I'm hoping that there is an automation clip somewhere that I missed. But for the hat, I only used it in one area, which was in the beginning of the track.

I used to run into that problem quite a lot, myself.

Try looking for the automation in the FL browser on the left (Which should be under "Current Project" > "Automation" > "Initialized Controls" ) and deleting the automation from there.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Tailored
Offiser Wolfgang
Layra-chan

I used to run into that problem quite a lot, myself.

Try looking for the automation in the FL browser on the left (Which should be under "Current Project" > "Automation" > "Initialized Controls" ) and deleting the automation from there.

It's super effective! Thank you very much!
No problem at all! Glad to hear that that worked.

Because having automations stick around after you've told them to leave is seriously no fun at all. Can be pretty rage inducing, even.
xxxOHackOxxx
Layra-chan
Evolsine
Layra-chan
Pig Farmer Killer
Question : What ever happened to all the contest on this forum?

There used be a contest all the time here.

We kind of realized that they never work out. Someone would make a contest, everyone would get really excited, three or so people would actually do anything, and it would fizzle out from lack of interest.

I still have the shot models and the 2008 F.73 compilation. We could have a new one, something about killing dubstep.

We should totally make the sickest, heaviest, filthiest brostep album. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Evolsine
xxxOHackOxxx
Layra-chan
Evolsine
Layra-chan
Pig Farmer Killer
Question : What ever happened to all the contest on this forum?

There used be a contest all the time here.

We kind of realized that they never work out. Someone would make a contest, everyone would get really excited, three or so people would actually do anything, and it would fizzle out from lack of interest.

I still have the shot models and the 2008 F.73 compilation. We could have a new one, something about killing dubstep.

We should totally make the sickest, heaviest, filthiest brostep album. I'm not even sure if I'm being sarcastic.

Question. How do you make brostep? Specifically, is there a certain way it should sound?
Offiser Wolfgang
Evolsine
xxxOHackOxxx
Layra-chan
Evolsine

Question. How do you make brostep? Specifically, is there a certain way it should sound?

I honestly don't think bro-dubstep is legitimate music, but I GUESS it sounds like this:

Offiser Wolfgang
For anybody who can help, I have a problem with FL Studio 10. I had created a track, and for some stupid reason, I decided to create an automation clip using the mixer volume control. I'm trying to mix the track better, so I went back and cleared out the old automation clips from the mixer volume control, and replaced the volume control in the Pattern section where the audio files are listed. Well, it turns out that the volume just resets itself on the mixer, forever sustaining a loud peaking sound. Here's an image that might help you guys and gals understand my plight better.

Also: You don't piano roll all your patterns?

Lonely Noob

Offiser Wolfgang
Evolsine
xxxOHackOxxx
Layra-chan
Evolsine

There are certain rules...

First you most drop it like a B:055 (meaning the drop ends or starts at 55 seconds)
Have a simple dubstep kick and snare pattern
Do whatever
rofl

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Evolsine
Offiser Wolfgang

Yeah, I do. Why do you ask?

Noob

ambient/progressive/minimal/house? haha

some music at 120 bpm. sub required
Offiser Wolfgang
Evolsine
Offiser Wolfgang

Yeah, I do. Why do you ask?

It doesn't look like you've got that pattern on the piano roll. It looks like you're using the step sequencer built into the channel window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff