Welcome to Gaia! ::

Layra-chan
Evolsine
Layra-chan
Evolsine
http://soundcloud.com/evolsine/neverworld-redtide-demo

Neuro/drum and bass smile Enjoy. I like this one

That breakbeat bothers me, for reasons you can probably guess. Also the switchback from slow to normal tempo is kind of awkward.

I have a feeling I know why the break bothers you....but in case I am wrong....illuminate? And yes. It is. I need to work that out.

It's not very breaky. It would be a 4ttf if you didn't stutter the middle kick.

That stutter is something that I heard a lot of times in Russian neuro. Wanted to try it out. Tis true the breakiness is not all encompassing.
http://soundcloud.com/somasol/we-have-this-shell-dubstep-mix

I think it's safe to say that this is as finished as I could get!
Just got a new soundcard to replace my old one. Everything sounds wrong. Anyone else using a Asus Xonar around here? Its got a Cmedia HD chip, vs my old one which was just a CMI 8738. We're talking not amazing but anyone relate?
deep minimal dubstep

work in progress ofc

gonna vary some s**t up and make it a little trippier 2
Question : Can we just randomly join the soundcloud group or is it invited only?
james quall
deep minimal dubstep

work in progress ofc

Love the clean feel. Does your bass attack set the bass off from hitting when the kick does? Thats the way it sounds on my end. I'm guessing thats intentional?
Pig Farmer Killer
Question : Can we just randomly join the soundcloud group or is it invited only?

I forget, did you try joining? Did it reject you? I forget who has the login.
Rhythm Solution Koumaru
http://soundcloud.com/somasol/we-have-this-shell-dubstep-mix

I think it's safe to say that this is as finished as I could get!

Some parts still erk me but overall its a great effort smile Maybe you'll come back to it after a long hiatus?
Evolsine
Pig Farmer Killer

I forget, did you try joining? Did it reject you? I forget who has the login.

I haven't tried. That's why I was asking first?
Evolsine
james quall
deep minimal dubstep

work in progress ofc

Love the clean feel. Does your bass attack set the bass off from hitting when the kick does? Thats the way it sounds on my end. I'm guessing thats intentional?

not exactly sure what you mean, but yeah the midrange bass attack is up a little bit
everything is lined up tho
james quall
Evolsine
james quall
deep minimal dubstep

work in progress ofc

not exactly sure what you mean, but yeah the midrange bass attack is up a little bit

I think that midrange attack is what I'm hearing but I'm "feeling" the sub bass just at the cutoff of my cans and it hits hardest later than the kick.

Can anyone else give a differing opinion?
Evolsine
james quall
Evolsine
james quall
deep minimal dubstep

work in progress ofc

I think that midrange attack is what I'm hearing but I'm "feeling" the sub bass just at the cutoff of my cans and it hits hardest later than the kick.

Can anyone else give a differing opinion?

there are like 3 basses total and all of them hit low too

thanks for tellin me tho if im mixing with headphones too so lol rofl never kno when the sub is right until i go out to my car

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff